ForumsSupport ForumSuggestion for the search

15 2496
Dragon1049
Dragon1049
11 posts
Nomad

For the search do you think you could have a search to search usernames? It would be helpfull if your looking for your friends page or something

• 15 Replies
florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Top find your friends, why not add them? Then they'll be shown on your profile, and you can just click on them to find their profile. I geuss if a new person wanted to find someone, that might help, but theres other types of searches that would be more helpful, like a forum search.

Dragon1049
Dragon1049
11 posts
Nomad

But what if you find your friend?

Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

You should be able to search people. Good idea.

rhys1219
rhys1219
82 posts
Nomad

Yes that is a great idea Dragon you should suggest it to them

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

I suppose it could be okay,but I don't need to search for them somewhere my friends know people who know people =P

Dragon1049
Dragon1049
11 posts
Nomad

I only need it cause I wish to see my freinds page and I look in game comments and nonthing I dont find them I am just saying I need it.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

You can already search for usernames using the url.

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

If you know the users name, then all you have to do is go to your own page, delete your name, and put in the name you are looking for. Basically, it's

http://armorgames.com/user/thenameyourelookingfor

Though if you have a friend that has numbers at the end, and you don't know the numbers, you can probably Google it or something.. haha. Could be a good idea though.

Dragon1049
Dragon1049
11 posts
Nomad

Oh but having a search would be more quick.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

just do the URL way.
I know the community search wasn't efficient but they should bring it back. I really hate losing my topics (if anyone knows where the topic 'Under 13yr members' went post a link on my profile please!)

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

@Pazx

This is a pretty dead topic you know its last post was Jul 27th until you posted.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

yes, I like reviving topics crazynaitor

IAMMERCY
IAMMERCY
305 posts
Nomad

ADDING A SEARCH BOX FOR PPL WOULD BE HELPFUL

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

ADDING A SEARCH BOX FOR PPL WOULD BE HELPFUL

WE KNOW BUT FOR NOW YOU WILL JUST HAVE TO USE THE URL WAY OR ADD THEM BECAUSE THERE ARE OVER 100000 ACCOUNTS ON ARMOURGAMES AND IF A SEARCH BAR WAS ADDED THEY'D HAVE TO MAKE IT VERY POWERFUL SINCE A LOT OF USERNAMES ARE THE SAME BUT HAVE A SLIGHT DIFFERENCE IN THE NUMBERS THAT FOLLOWS IT.

At least I would think...
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

thats about right RaptorExx. there is no way it would work well, it will turn out like the community search - Comes up with everything except what you want. plus it would be a big strain for the admins and programmers.

Showing 1-15 of 15