ForumsSupport ForumQuick Links to things in your profile.

5 1615
Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

Ok I have noticed many profiles are huge and a pain to scroll thru because of several things-FR2 Codes, Gun/weapons, and clan rankings,etc.
So why not organize them have icons linked FR2 codes ,Weapons/things, another for clan info, Freerider Codes 2 etc. just have little icons that people can click to see them instead of viewing them everytime they see the profile. If this was done profiles would be much easier to view and be far less annoying.

• 5 Replies
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Well, then alot of people wouldn't see them. They are put up there because they'll be seen, and if there's a link, no one will bother to click on it.

ALSO, there's a suggestion about a scroll bar for abouts.

Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

Whats an extra click lol omg! Not everyones wants to see a clogged profile, this a nice and organized way of condensing info for who to see it and those who don't. Besides the profile should be for basic info, not huge lists.

Kingy
Kingy
251 posts
Nomad

I guess it would be good I have a few links in my profile anyway!

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

I think this would be a good idea. though I'm not sure about the coding that would go into it. Would it be like the "Spoiler" tags on other sites, where you click the link and see the rest of the typing? I think that'd be fun, though I doubt how many people would use them, considering there aren't that many that actually care to see the tons of ascii art..

i like the idea though )

Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

Yeah, clicking the icons would drop down the info.

Showing 1-5 of 5