ForumsWEPRThe Highest Form of Life.

28 4620
volcanboy
volcanboy
425 posts
Nomad

What do you think is the highest form of life?

The one spieces on Earth which is far superior compared to others.

I have already read a source which has already made up my mind. What do you all think?

• 28 Replies
chiliad_nodi
chiliad_nodi
638 posts
Peasant

Wait, what do you mean. Do you mean greatest population (bugs), strongest (elephant), fastest (bald eagle), or most mentally superior (humans).

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

Hmm... I think the easy answer here is humans. I want to think of it on a long-term scale though. When aliens come back to earth and discover all of our ruins, who will they think was the highest form of life? The humans, who were probably the cause of the end of the worth, or, lets say... dolphins, who are highly intelligent, peaceful, have communication skills, and as far as I know, haven't contributed anything bad to the world.

In short, my verdict is still out... I'll keep thinking )

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Humans. We are highest on food chain.

shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

there's a superior being in every life.
skunks for being superior in smell,
monkeys in climbing trees
cheetah in speed on land,in depends on what you meant.

tempo013
tempo013
581 posts
Nomad

humans. nothing is superior to humans.

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

humans if that is what you are talking about

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Superior in what ways? I think if a human and a dolphin had a fight, a dolphin would win. I MEANZ SRLY!

Highest up on the food chain? We are at the top, but not any higher than bears, eagles, tigers, etc. I guess some people might eat that, but that's just weird.

Yes, we make and invent so many things, but we are also destroying the world. Some animals do no harm, and actually help out. You really have to define what you are talking about. So my verdict is not humans. Not real specific, but I might specify later...

megaxots
megaxots
55 posts
Nomad

obviously it's humans.....

volcanboy
volcanboy
425 posts
Nomad

I actually meant if the every attribute of every spieces were added up, who would total as the most superior.

using shermzx's examples,humans may be the highest on the food chain, but we are not superior in speed, ability to climb or smell (well some of us are)

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

There isn't any Highest Form of Life. You only have one life and you must use it to do good.

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

Are you sure about that telling someone to use their life to do good isn't a free life at all

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Humans would not be the highest. Sure, we are the most mentally capable, but other life forms are faster, stronger, etc. More importantly, we are the only life form that is destroying the world. I'm not sure what I would say...

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

Yea that is true we destroy whatever we touch

volcanboy
volcanboy
425 posts
Nomad

Did you know that wasps can organise flight paths with each other. Thats like Air Traffic Control.

They can also lay their eggs inside a catapillar, so that when their young is born, they can eat the creature from the inside. The catapillar would normally prevent this, but the eggs are covered in a virus which stop the catapillar from noticing. This virus is found no where else on Earth.

That sounds like a strong race...

...but male wasps get drunk and apples and can't even fly straight!

You may think that I am making this up, but I am not. It has been proved scientifically.

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

None. Humans may rule the world, but nothing does the job of being a fox better then a fox.

Showing 1-15 of 28