ForumsSupport ForumChanging username

13 2506
rhys1219
rhys1219
82 posts
Nomad

I don't know if this has already been asked but how do you change your username?

• 13 Replies
plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

It isn't possible to change you name for a lot of reasons.

Vitamins
Vitamins
141 posts
Nomad

You can't change your username. Once you've decided a username, you can't change it.

rhys1219
rhys1219
82 posts
Nomad

Arghh I really want to change my username to the one I have on most sites

rhys1219
rhys1219
82 posts
Nomad

Oh plokkey what are those reasons?

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

If you could, people would just spam on purpose for AP and then change their username so they don't get banned.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Oh plokkey what are those reasons?

PRetty much what they said, it could confuse tons of people and you can jsut change inot someone elses name so they can't change back etc.
steevo15
steevo15
1,562 posts
Peasant

Well, rhys1219, the only suggestion I have for you right now is to just create a new account right now, you don't really have that many armorpoints yet, and if you REALLY want to change your name, I suggest you do it now before you get alot of AP.

rhys1219
rhys1219
82 posts
Nomad

I don't want to create a new accoun though because I don't want to have to get all my AP's again

Bratt02
Bratt02
402 posts
Shepherd

Too bad that it isn't possible to change your username... I wanted a new username since this isn't my actual account. [The previous Bratt02 gave it away to me.] But, making a new account, wouldn't it be a waste to other gamers? Heck, the 12,600 Armor Points was not gotten by me but the previous Bratt02 owner. I probably made more or less 50 Armor Points since yesterday. :P

Anyway, what steevo15 said is true by the way.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Well, to be honest, it is actually against the Terms and Conditions for anyone but the original person who made the account to use it.

So yes, once those accounts are abandoned by their original user, they are supposed to stay that way.

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

I agree with Steevo. It's the best thing you can do right now. It'll only take another few days and you'll have more AP then you do right now.

rhys1219
rhys1219
82 posts
Nomad

Ok I think I will just leave it I'm not really desperate.

rhys1219
rhys1219
82 posts
Nomad

Thanks for the help and if a mod comes by this they can lock it.

Showing 1-13 of 13