Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

???????? what is it ?????????

steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

I made a topic about this a while ago, but i have NO CLUE where it went...

I LOVE garrys mod, it is so amazing the endless capabilities of it. I don't have garrys mod, but I play it at my friends house all the time. Have you explored wire mod much? do you know how to use it?

connor3
connor3
35 posts
Nomad

its a videogame you can get it on steam

CowInAPie
CowInAPie
83 posts
Nomad

Garry's Mod is a modification using the Half-Life 2 and Counter-Strike: Source engine. It is pretty much a total sandbox game where you can build anything with all of the newest game's sprites and more. It is available through Steam or the official GMod site. It uses a special weapons (The physics gun) and a spawning device to allow users to create many things, the site promotes it with a picture of GMan riding in a custom built Bath Tub Car. A multitude of special tools help also, welding to nail gun to remover. To current version, GMod 10, is priced at $10, and can be priced to $5 if bought in a pack through Steam. There is GMod 9 out for free, but it doesn't come with updates and it is incompatible with multiplayer.

I only have 9 but in my opinion it's a good game. I play it sometimes, so the free version was good enough for me. If you really like it (I suggest downloading the free version first) then delete GMod 9 and buy GMod 10 and go with that.

Requirements - Half-Life 2 (No exceptions! Not even another Source based game.)

Nighthunter
Nighthunter
55 posts
Nomad

Requirements - Half-Life 2 OR CSS (Counter-strike source)

U need 1 of those to play!!!!

I have made a rocket car (i sit on a rocket xD) and got a nuclear bomb on top of it so if i crash.... BOOOOM xD

steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

Has anyone experimented with the wire mod yet? I have a little bit, it is really hard to use, but I can make a couple things...

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

LOL DUDE I LOVE GARRYS MOD. My friend and like 40 other people made a working Transformer robot on there. I made a huge fortress that couldn't fit on my entire screen!N XD

Dreadhead55
Dreadhead55
32 posts
Nomad

I attached a bunch of rockets onto a zombie once on Garry's Mod and when I activated them, it looked like it was having a seizure ^^

killingman
killingman
541 posts
Nomad

what do you mean man

shinzo781
shinzo781
8 posts
Nomad

i dont know what you mean

Scu12
Scu12
2 posts
Nomad

how do u get garry's mod

Scu12
Scu12
2 posts
Nomad

how do u get garry's mod for the mac post the link plzz thanks scu12

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

You buy it. Like just off of Steam. Most people buy games that are good.

Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

WARNING the game needs counter-strike source or some people say half life 2
sorts it out.

i only play single-player things or jailbreak really

Showing 1-14 of 14