crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Totem Destroyer is defintly impossible to me =[

Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

For me it the worlds hardest game because i have already beaten totem destroyer and Warlords

ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

Yeah the exact same thing chaze100 said because those two are hard but beatable and one of the only games I didn't beat was the worlds hardest game

coolmanrule
coolmanrule
149 posts
Nomad

unfair platformer that game i cant get to levle 3. worlds hardest game i got to like 13 or somthing.

shimpy
shimpy
1 posts
Nomad

Worlds Hardest game. Gets ridiculous in the 20s

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Either the worlds hardest game or the Unfair Platformer. Warlords isn't too hard, and Totem Destroyer is hard but definitely not the hardest on AG.

thaggard53
thaggard53
808 posts
Nomad

I think warlords and totem destroyer are easy. I beat totem destroyer in 194 seconds, or something like that. I think the hardest game on armor games would have to be the worlds hardest game. The unfair platformer is very hard, but the world's hardest game is insanely hard.

MyNameIsZain
MyNameIsZain
464 posts
Nomad

the worlds harders game ( the name says it all)

toaoflife
toaoflife
3 posts
Nomad

the world's hardest game

steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

I don't think that it is the hardest game on AG is "the world's hardest game" I have beaten it... so it cant be the hardest game on AG

I think that the hardest game on AG is

Boss Bash the link is here if you have never played it

Grey
Grey
281 posts
Nomad

Unfair Platformer isn't hard, it's unfair. Once you figure out where all the "traps" are, it's a piece of cake.

Unfair =| hard.

Anyway, The Worlds Hardest Game, while not actually the hardest game in the world, is easily the hardest game on AG.

steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

oops... my bad... for some reason I thought when people were talking about the Worlds Hardest Game, they were talking about the Unfair Platformer...

Wow... i fail... just ignore my ramblings

Well No I haven't beaten The Worlds Hardest game, but I HAVE beaten the Unfair Platformer....

But I would have to agree that The Worlds Hardest Game is THE HARDEST game on AG

d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

I definitely think it is the unfair platformer. The worlds hardest game is easier. Unfair platformer is hard because you have to memorize where all the traps are.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

unfair platformer is easy once u kno the traps but my first time i lost over 300 lives but now i loss around 35 (the whole game)

darkadonis
darkadonis
6 posts
Nomad

same thing as everybody here : the world hardest game lol

Showing 1-15 of 62