ForumsThe TavernVampires vs. Werewolves (AKA The Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer)

31 4535
Rockingkid45
Rockingkid45
35 posts
Nomad

Do u think that werewolves with there scary nature, hot body tempetures, fierce attitudes and unpredictable behavior are safer or better then vampires who can lift houses with a flick of the rist,have cool body temps, drinking human blood to satisfy there thirst (or in twilight drinking animals blood like bears and wat not) and increadible speed! wat do u think!!!

• 31 Replies
Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

Vampires, because they are all the time, not just a full moon. In addition vampires can blend in much better allowing them to stick with secrecy.

Naruto
Naruto
658 posts
Nomad

vampires, they are the strongest ^,..,^

merciless_mando
merciless_mando
3 posts
Nomad

Dude Vampires of course Emmet Rocks!!!

Bratt02
Bratt02
403 posts
Shepherd

Twilight! :">

I love that book, Vampires falling for human beings, supernatural powers, suspense and stuff!

And, of course, I do say, Vampires! 'cause it is true what Timegoesby said. I strongly agree. ^^

I LOVE Vampires. :X

Ironklown
Ironklown
33 posts
Nomad

Umm i vote Twilight cause Vamps Pwn Btw any1 know when the new season starting???

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Neither. Chuck Norris would own either one of them. When the vampire would bite his neck, the vampire's teeth would break. When the werewolf would eat him, Chuck Norris would roundhouse kick the werewolf's inside and blast out the other end unscathed.

Ironklown
Ironklown
33 posts
Nomad

Chuck Norris is Dead wait ... i think that is Bruice Lee....Crap.

Ironklown
Ironklown
33 posts
Nomad

hmmmm hes old now lol hey wanna post in 3 word game ( i think its3 word game) do u? huh huhu huhuh

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Muaahahha. You will never escape Chuck Norris.

Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

I wish I could be a Vampire^,..,^!! Itd be cool!

Ironklown
Ironklown
33 posts
Nomad

ya i know what u mean lol u get to bite girls for blood : p

Bratt02
Bratt02
403 posts
Shepherd

ManUtd4life096, we're talking about Vampires against Werewolves, not Chuck Norris...

Anyway, I'm not sure, but there will be a movie [Twilight] pretty soon, that's what I've heard. ^_^

And yeah, it would be pretty cool if you're a vampire! Getting to live forever, having super powers, ability to suck blood.

Ironklown
Ironklown
33 posts
Nomad

And yeah, it would be pretty cool if you're a vampire! Getting to live forever, having super powers, ability to suck blood.
thats not wat i said i said SUCK BLOOD FROM GIRLS if u get my point : )
Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

LoL!! I get wat ur sayin Ironklown!

Ironklown
Ironklown
33 posts
Nomad

yah see fianlly sum 1 gets it : )

Showing 1-15 of 31