ForumsGamesAnyone want to review flash games?

1 2318
Wolfull
Wolfull
4 posts
Peasant

Iâve been running a gaming website âCasualty Gamerâ mostly solo for the last 2 months and I have been oddly really enjoying it. The website so far has been mainly gaming list based content and features, hence basically any decent stories/articles that could be interesting for gamers has been published.

Now after getting my feet wet in running a gaming website Iâd like to be able to expand it by getting more articles written, specifically regular flash game reviews and news.
Example; reviewing new games that come up on Armor Games, or hopefully talking to some flash game developers about new games they are working on.

So I realize this may not be everyoneâs cup of tea but is anyone interested in writing flash game reviews? If you want to get an idea of what type of content Iâm aiming for click on âflash gamingâ on the title bar, or click here.

Ideally Iâd like 1-2 people who are into flash gaming and can write a couple of reviews a week, and keep tabs on any developments in flash gaming scene.

I canât offer much in return, only ego boosting for watching the view counts and the feeling you have accomplished something (Although if the ad revenue picks up Iâll happily share it)

If anyone is interested or has questions post here or you can email me at flashâatâcasualtygamer.com (replace âatâ with @)

• 1 Reply
Toonz
Toonz
71 posts
Nomad

Sure, id be keen to help

Showing 1-1 of 1