ForumsSupport ForumFriends List

17 3030
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

I think that the friends list should go all the way to the bottom of the page. It is really annoying to have to click "see all friends".

And yes i know, for some people, you would still have to click that, but this applies to most people who don't have over 50 friends (small exaggeration on 50).

• 17 Replies
florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

If you're looking for your friends profile, wouldn't scrolling all the way down to the bottom of the page for it be more work than clicking the "see all friends" link?

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

I agree with Florglee. It only seems logical. I would rather sort by rows of three then a column of one that stretches out forever.

Everyone that has posted so far a Gold Knight =p

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

I break the tradition... hehe.

I think that this might make the profile pages slower to load, and look more cluttered. Making it go all the way down to the bottom would push past the comments, and look pretty messy I would think.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

At least being about to organise it would be good...but overall, this idea isn't very good.

KingRyan

Grey
Grey
281 posts
Nomad

I think it would be nice if we were able to pick the friends that display, like a "top 5" system or something.

Having them ALL display would look really messy, though.

rhys1219
rhys1219
82 posts
Nomad

Yes it would look messy, and in another forum some people are complaining about the scroll down to the comments being to long and that would add to the length. Sorry but I don't think that is a good idea.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

I think the All Freiends makes it easier so you wouldn't have to scroll all the way down,I like the keep all Mods & admins in my list even they don't add me.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

I like the idea of picking your top 5 friends though.
But not the other part!

Xbox360guy_08
Xbox360guy_08
10 posts
Nomad

Yes the top five friends sounds cool but scrolling down is more hard work don't you think Well you all do as already said....

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

I don't think I'd really like a Top 5 Friends thing, right when you get 6 friends, theres arguements over who should or shouldn't be in the top 5. I generally avoid ranking my friends. It's an easy way to lose them.

Lilboi3000
Lilboi3000
230 posts
Nomad

wish the comment thing would be farther down too.

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

I think that we should have top5 Friends top10 friends, stuff like that. Also it would be cool if we couyld have a little sign saying wich of our friends were online.

Lilboi3000
Lilboi3000
230 posts
Nomad

well there is a little sign. the green dot? duhhhhh.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

The dot tells you if theyre online? whoa, I always wondered what that did! I've seen people with green dots and red dots, and they change all the time, and now that I know what it is, it seems to obvious.

d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

KingofGames has many friends. Think about how it would be if he had to do something like that?

Showing 1-15 of 17