ForumsThe Tavernhot cheer leader,or model who would u go out with?

23 3548
dragonfire64
dragonfire64
9 posts
Nomad

i say a hot cheer leader would love me

• 23 Replies
Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

Id get both!!!! But if I had to choose Id choose Hot Cheer Leader cuz Im a football star.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

First of all, there is no need to keep repeating that this belongs in the tavern.

Second, I doubt anybody here would be able to get a cheerleader of a model to go out with them. And stop saying both, both was not an option (and he means which would you choose if they were 2 different people. I am guessing he means highschool cheerleader since every other cheerleader is a model.)

Third and most importantly, I would choose the cheerleader, even though I wouldn't want either one. I would hate to have a girl were every guy eyeballs them and a cheerleader would have less attention. Models are usually spoiled and I want them to... die may be a bit of a strong word... Cheerleaders, the hot ones, are usually very preppy and I am a hippie and it would never work out. I would choose the cheerleader if I HAD to choose one. I would much rather have a decent/good looking girl who did not show off her body and had decent morals.

d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

Cheerleader of course...I had one once...

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Haha, I've had both before, and I'd say a model. Both look good, but to be honest, alot of cheerleaders are w*ors, but that could just be a somewhat correct stereotype :P

Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

Estel u have a point there. Most are, but some aint.

cowmaster1
cowmaster1
676 posts
Shepherd

both if i could if not the cheerleader

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,058 posts
Blacksmith

First of all, moving this to the Tavern.

In answer to the question, I think I would worry about a hot cheer leader male, seeing that... yeah. So I would date a model, though I don't find most male models (or female models, really) attractive. I do have a strange taste in men, though ...

cowmaster1
cowmaster1
676 posts
Shepherd

ninjacube, who cares what they look like it says Hot
i'll take the cheerleader

Showing 16-23 of 23