ForumsSupport ForumSuggestion for comments? Keep them longer?

32 4363
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

This idea actually came from that crazy guy who caps locks everything, so I guess he IS good for something. So what I am thinking for the comments is implement a word minimum, or a character minimum. With a minimum of like 20 or 30 characters or maybe 8 words I think things could improve a lot and save a lot of hassle for the mods. There would still be spam like "adsf asdf asdf asdf asdf asdf asdf hey whats up" but it would cause some people to rethink what they are going to write. So what might have become a comment that is "Hey, what's up?" may turn into a more constructive "Hey, what's up? I am pretty good, but I am bored, ArmorGames is a bit slow today!". And someone might say they have something to say in only 7 words(which is possible) but it's not like it's a big challenge to add a few extra words. I think this would do some good for AG and drastically reduce spam conversations and such. I am thinking an 8 or 10 word minimum. Tell me what you think/or ideas to make this better. Really think this will help a ton! Hope something happens!

• 32 Replies
Showing 46-45 of 32