ForumsSupport Forumstop spam.... please read...

3 1708
burnley4eva
burnley4eva
23 posts
Nomad

we need no stop spam so if they put a minimum amount of letters they wont be any spam and people will have to longer comment witch is good for the mods....!!!

• 3 Replies
steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

Ok burnley, you JUST got this idea from Klausehouse's thread here. Please do not duplicate threads.

burnley, you are making all these threads about how we should stop spam and such... But by making all of these and having horrible grammar spelling and caps usage, you are the one spamming. All of these spam threads aren't helping ANYTHING. The mods and admins have the spam situation under control, they don't need your help. Occasionally there are ideas that come up that well help reduce spam further, but you just aren't helping.

steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

The mods have lives too, they cannot be on Armor Games 24/7, they are usually on most of the time, but they must not be on right now.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

HOLY GOOD TOPIC.

Not but really I love it so much I am going to go into the past and make a thread about this so it seems like this is a duplicate. If this is a duplicate then my plan has worked. afk

Showing 1-3 of 3