ForumsGamesurban sniper 1 and 2

9 3680
MyNameIsZain
MyNameIsZain
464 posts
Nomad

urban sniper just was not the right game for a stick sniper, why do you think it had such a low rating. I hate it beacuse it has no story and such large mission areas.

• 9 Replies
kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

There was very vague info about your target and there were just too many people that you could choose from. I also didn't like the bullets limit there was.

MyNameIsZain
MyNameIsZain
464 posts
Nomad

exactly, the area you had to snipe was to large. The info on them was also bad. you're right kevin44 but its also beacuse the only thing that distinguished them was sunglasess, also they ran away when i shot 1. so it was also hard.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

I hate the whole mission system. I mean, you start the mission with little to no info on your target, shoot some people, and then theres absolutely no "Mission Success" screen, you just leave when you think you've got it. Then if you messed up, theres no way you can go back and rety the mission. You just hope that you got that right, and you only get like, two fails allowed and then you lose.

Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

Bullet limit is a bad idea. I think #1 was better, and you need to be told if you got it or not. Nice concept, but bad overall creation.

julianat
julianat
40 posts
Nomad

i really liked the game i think it deserves over 8 ratings

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Yea good concept, although theres ton of stick sniper games. Good storyline. It's just that the little details like description and bullet limit are terrible.

nicenicejt
nicenicejt
161 posts
Nomad

urban sniper is awsome but is impossible its a bout my favourite games

bobert
bobert
176 posts
Nomad

I thought it was an ok game, but it came out a little after tactical assassin 2 (Or one of those, I can't remember) and kinda got compared, a situation in which it lost. It sort of stands in the shadow of other assassin games, and doesn't have all the features the others have

darkadonis
darkadonis
6 posts
Nomad

urban sniper is very bad compared to tactical assasin 1

Showing 1-9 of 9