ForumsThe Tavernjoin us

27 3280
MyNameIsZain
MyNameIsZain
464 posts
Nomad

hi everyone mynameiszain and i i making a clan, i am currently working on a website for it. In this clan we enforce the rules of ag even thogh we are not moderators. This one forum will are way of communicating. Please contact me in this thread topic or whatever you call it, if you want to join. And you must have ap over 500 beacuse that tells me you have experience. Our name is, i also wish that you help me come up with a name thanks.

P

• 27 Replies
coolmanrule
coolmanrule
149 posts
Nomad

t.a.p. the armor protectors

steevo15
steevo15
1,562 posts
Peasant

Why does everyone feel like they need to be in different "clans" to help improve AG? Why can't we all just improve AG, you don't need to be in a clan to do that.

MyNameIsZain
MyNameIsZain
464 posts
Nomad

i like that coolmanrule but i like SHEILD

coolmanrule
coolmanrule
149 posts
Nomad

well everyone should, but if your in a clan it means you toke like a vow not to spam and to help people.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Theres a good chance everyone in your clan is just going to sit there. I don't see why you really need that clan to help improve AG?

coolmanrule
coolmanrule
149 posts
Nomad

http://www.herointeractive.com/.../2008/05/ag-logo.png

steevo15
steevo15
1,562 posts
Peasant

Take a personal vow, All that these clans bring about is spam. These clans end up focusing more on what name to have or recruiting members more than trying to help AG.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Take a personal vow, All that these clans bring about is spam. These clans end up focusing more on what name to have or recruiting members more than trying to help AG

That is actually true, but the clan usually dies.
gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

Exactly, I wish everyone could just have one big clan, or no clans at all (except AG Pride).

gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

I don't get why we are dying. We are a pretty good clan as far as clans go.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Exactly, I wish everyone could just have one big clan, or no clans at all (except AG Pride).

LOL.

As you can tell AG_Pride is dying right now. Most clans don't last too long.
plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

I don't get why we are dying. We are a pretty good clan as far as clans go.

Nobody does anything. Maybe we should start sending out notices again.

Back on Topic:

Its harder than you think to own a clan.
gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

Yeah dude, you should think before you start a clan. Lots of work. Especially if you do it with a website.

Lilboi3000
Lilboi3000
230 posts
Nomad

you have to have a club that does something.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

See? You are already debating on what name to have instead of "enforcing the rules". And I think you should have more than 500 AP, I really wouldn't like some gold squire telling me to be a good boy and not break the rules.

Showing 1-15 of 27