ForumsSupport ForumIs it a plane? A Bird?! No it's another amazing idea by Klaushouse!

4 1696
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

So you know when you are at a public bathroom, and you go to wash your hands, you turn the knob and wash your hands. But then. You have to turn off the water right? Well you turn the knob. Voila. But wait, you touched a knob that probably hundreds of people have touched with their disgusting hands that have been who knows where. I for one hate it, cause you can't wash your hands after touching it cause it turns off the water! And spending money of those wireless onces that don't work half the time is a waste. Which is why I say when you turn the knob, it should be on some timed system where water still comes out for like 5 seconds so you can quickly wash away the nasty Knob-Diseases. And those two way swinging doors so that you never have to touch the handle.

What does this have to do with AG? That brings me to my next idea.

An ArmorGames office! That implements this in their bathrooms! :0)

• 4 Replies
steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

haha...

Klaus you sound like a tad bit of a germophobe... who cares if you touch the knob again... you are gonna get germy no matter where you go. even in your own home germs are EVERYWHERE. The thing is, that most of these germs aren't harmful to you.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Oh man, I never thought of that...Knob Diseases sound harsh now. But, ah, why not hold a tissue to turn the knob, so your actual hand doesn't touch it?

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

That's what I was thinking, florlgee. There are just so many germs out there, that just attending to knobs won't have that much affect.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

I hate to burst the bubble, but Armor Games is in an office building, and we don't control what they do to the bathrooms.

In the future, please put topics like this in the Tavern. This is considered spam.

Showing 1-4 of 4