ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

Armorgames logo realistic

Thread Locked

Posted Jul 27, '08 at 7:04pm

TomasLacerda

TomasLacerda

33 posts

Hey mates.

Fooling around with photoshop, wanted to make an armorgames logo, somehow realistic.

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/3357/swordno2.jpg

2 hours, photoshop.

hope you guys like it.
cheers.

Posted Jul 27, '08 at 7:27pm

Estel

Estel

1,991 posts

Knight

I like it a whole lot man. Maybe you can talk to a moderator or admin about this. I personally love it!

Posted Jul 27, '08 at 8:24pm

jwalshjr

jwalshjr

579 posts

I also like it rather a lot. If you wanted to really take this far, I would suggest talking to an admin, because all a moderator can really do is bring it to an admins attention. My only suggestion is that under the words 'ArmorGames' you have another smaller version of the logo. I personally think it would look better without that.

Posted Jul 27, '08 at 8:31pm

Programpro

Programpro

500 posts

That's way awesome! You made that in just 2 hours!? Sweet!

Definitely bring it to an admin's attention.

Also, I agree with jwalshjr's suggestion.

Posted Jul 27, '08 at 8:37pm

Bob_McBobBob

Bob_McBobBob

256 posts

It was alright, nothing great. I personaly dont like it

Posted Jul 27, '08 at 8:43pm

jwalshjr

jwalshjr

579 posts

Bob, your opinion is fine with me, not all people like the same things. But if you do not like it, could you please give us some statements or reasons to back up while you don't like it? So maybe he can improve it?

Posted Jul 27, '08 at 8:43pm

subarublue89

subarublue89

192 posts

Bob_McBobBob, tsk tsk tsk.

This logo is awesome man you really have to do something with this. I would love to see this as the future logo.

Posted Jul 27, '08 at 9:08pm

Klaushouse

Klaushouse

2,853 posts

Where did you get the picture for the swords shield. Could be against a copyright infringement!

Posted Jul 27, '08 at 9:10pm

Nater

Nater

1,142 posts

great logoo very good

Posted Jul 27, '08 at 9:11pm

TomasLacerda

TomasLacerda

33 posts

Thanks m8's. You guys have been kind.

Well, I did this for fun, not actually to show to an admin, but who knows, it would be cool to do something more serious around this logo.

jwalshjr, I actually thought on that, I was about to put some ancient drawings on it, to blend with the drawings on the swords, that would be pretty awesome, but since I was kinda in a hurry for something, I kinda gone lazy on that. But I intend to spend more time around this, to add more detail, and possibly I'll follow your advice. Thanks m8.

Bob_McBobBob, I do understand that you might no like it, but just like jwalshjr said, some feedback with some valid arguments would be pretty handy, since I want to improve this work. I'm never missing advices to improve on this.

cheers.