ForumsArt, Music, and WritingArmorgames logo realistic

33 10184
TomasLacerda
TomasLacerda
28 posts
Nomad

Hey mates.

Fooling around with photoshop, wanted to make an armorgames logo, somehow realistic.

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/3357/swordno2.jpg

2 hours, photoshop.

hope you guys like it.
cheers.

• 33 Replies
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

I like it a whole lot man. Maybe you can talk to a moderator or admin about this. I personally love it!

jwalshjr
jwalshjr
537 posts
Peasant

I also like it rather a lot. If you wanted to really take this far, I would suggest talking to an admin, because all a moderator can really do is bring it to an admins attention. My only suggestion is that under the words 'ArmorGames' you have another smaller version of the logo. I personally think it would look better without that.

Programpro
Programpro
562 posts
Nomad

That's way awesome! You made that in just 2 hours!? Sweet!

Definitely bring it to an admin's attention.

Also, I agree with jwalshjr's suggestion.

Bob_McBobBob
Bob_McBobBob
248 posts
Nomad

It was alright, nothing great. I personaly dont like it

jwalshjr
jwalshjr
537 posts
Peasant

Bob, your opinion is fine with me, not all people like the same things. But if you do not like it, could you please give us some statements or reasons to back up while you don't like it? So maybe he can improve it?

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

Bob_McBobBob, tsk tsk tsk.

This logo is awesome man you really have to do something with this. I would love to see this as the future logo.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Where did you get the picture for the swords shield. Could be against a copyright infringement!

Nater
Nater
1,298 posts
Nomad

great logoo very good

TomasLacerda
TomasLacerda
28 posts
Nomad

Thanks m8's. You guys have been kind.

Well, I did this for fun, not actually to show to an admin, but who knows, it would be cool to do something more serious around this logo.

jwalshjr, I actually thought on that, I was about to put some ancient drawings on it, to blend with the drawings on the swords, that would be pretty awesome, but since I was kinda in a hurry for something, I kinda gone lazy on that. But I intend to spend more time around this, to add more detail, and possibly I'll follow your advice. Thanks m8.

Bob_McBobBob, I do understand that you might no like it, but just like jwalshjr said, some feedback with some valid arguments would be pretty handy, since I want to improve this work. I'm never missing advices to improve on this.

cheers.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

It looks awesome!

I have a suggestion for one improvement though... instead of putting the second logo (like jwalshjr said), perhaps you can just expand the text. Make it one word on top of the other, like this:
http://armorgames.com/files/banners/banner-40.jpg

I think that would look pretty awesome

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Ok well no one has answered me. But did you draw that or take it from a picture?

jwalshjr
jwalshjr
537 posts
Peasant

Ya, that could make a difference Klaushouse =). Also, good idea Carlie, that may look neat... If I had the layered PSD, I would just do it myself really quickly. If I kind of imagine it while looking at the picture though, I think it might still look better in one row, but we really need something to fill that space, blank area burns my eyes.

Bob_McBobBob
Bob_McBobBob
248 posts
Nomad

The reason i dont really like it is because the sheild looks like its made out of wood and the swords look really awesome but the sheild should look more iron like instead of wood. To me they dont go together.

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

Wow, that is actually really awesome! I love the realistic look to it. I think that would look awesome in a pre-loader if the swords hit the shield and wood chipped off, then that logo would appear. You are a photoshop guru.

Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

Amazing man, try to get it approved or something.

Showing 1-15 of 33