ForumsSupport ForumNew Way to Earn Points

21 4158
Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

I think you should get points for having "True Friends". That means if you added some person on your friends list, and that person added you. So that way you have each other on your list.

• 21 Replies
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Another great idea.. for spam that is! This would cause fake accounts and people asking to friend you for points. Unfortunately this idea is ruined by people who just think about AP.

Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

I see. Oh well then...

ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

Yeah no doubt if people did it for merit nominations and referalls they will do it for this. And why would it madder,just another way to gain lots of usless unearned points.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

And remember, this is a gaming site. That isn't really game related, and will be easy spam points. Just not a good idea.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Wait Estel..are you saying there are games on this site?

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

I have no response to that last comment Klaushouse...

Rhyman
Rhyman
40 posts
Nomad

I think it's a good idea, although too many people will use this for spam points.

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

Really, I think there are enough ways to earn points. More ways to earn points would just cause spammers to come through. That would wreck the whole point of Armor Points.

Xbox360guy_08
Xbox360guy_08
10 posts
Nomad

Yes I also think that it will "invite" spammers to this site

evil_empire
evil_empire
287 posts
Peasant

klaus house is correct, although i dont really like that idea anyway, it kind of sound stupid. and people would be making fake accounts for "true friends" people would just add people to be "true friends"

HomerSimpson
HomerSimpson
56 posts
Nomad

I don't think it work and sure KOG has like over 300 friends so he would get alot of AP for it but still I say no.

Xbox360guy_08
Xbox360guy_08
10 posts
Nomad

No there are plenty of ways to get AP already

hitmanvp95
hitmanvp95
1,089 posts
Nomad

Yeah this idea sucks!!!

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Mods would have one million AP cause everyone wants to friend them. they could just friend random people and get AP almost.

Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

Ok, ok! I get it!

Showing 1-15 of 21