ForumsForum GamesGuess the Origin.

60 11749
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I was playing the forum game "Rate the persons user name above you"or whatever its called and I was thinking about something.There have been alot of threads in the past about why people made there user names,but the thing is whats the fun in that.Especially when half of the people up here don't really have a real reason.Well I thought up an interesting idea.The objective of this game is to make up a story about why the person who posted before made their name.It doesn't have to be a serious guess, and I don't want it to be.It can be as crazy as you want.(that means war kittens, and flying monkeys are permitted)I'll give you an example.Say someones name is Fenix(its completely made up)Well this may not be the best story, but here it goes.

One day a random guy is walking down the street when suddenly Marcus Fenix(Gears of War's Main Character) attacks him with a chainsaw and tells him that if he wants to live he wants to live that he will name his user name, after Marcus.Then suddenly vanishes.

Again that's not the best example since I'm fairly lazy and un-creative, but I think you guys could think of something better.

Good luck.

• 60 Replies
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

dang after 20 minutes not a single person has even looked at this thread.Thats sad.

MoNKeY08
MoNKeY08
164 posts
Nomad

hey...ok here i go.. one day a guy was walking down the beach and larry the lifguard lobster came out with a crimson blade stuck in his chest.. he said if u hate lobsters(i hope u do) then name ur profile after crimson blade if u like lobsters then name ur character larry

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Hmm interesting.I'm glad someone finally commented.Okay here's mine for you.

One day a guy stumbles upon a plant, that he decides to take home.The next day the plant turns into a monkey and hacks his already made account, and names it after him.His name was 08.Then he brainwashes the guy into thinking he named it MoNKeY08, and disappears so he could cause havoc elsewhere.

MoNKeY08
MoNKeY08
164 posts
Nomad

wow... ok ill make another 1... hmm...

a magical blade was made by the crimson indian tribe... then one day the magical blade cam ALIVE and killed every1 in the tribe.. when the blade killed every1 it went on the find love.. but then the blade realized.. it loved to kill.. so he came upon some guy that was currently making an armorgames profile.. the blade then sent a message to the guy through brain waves.. and the guy turned to the blade grabbed hold of the hilt and broke it in half using his moms iron vacuum cleaner.. the guy went back to his room and named his profile after the blade.. the crimson blade

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

wow there was a blood red Indian tribe, that's interesting.

All right here is another.

One day a mutated genius monkey breaks out of its holding cell in some government place(like Area 51 or something)and he was specimen 08.He saw a guy who was making a Armor Games account and attacked him,because he thought video games were dumb, just like Hummers.He then forced the boy to name his account after his new leader,the evil monkey specimen 08.He was then shot by the FBI, and from then on the boy had to live with his account name.

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

Ok since you participated in my forum Ill do the same and this sounds pretty cool!

One day two samurais were fighting. One slashed the other so badly (making his blade crimson) he felt bad and ran away in his sports car. While he was thinking about his guilt he ran straight into your house while you were making your profile and because of the crash he was about to die, he then told you to name your user after the situation he was in 2 minutes ago.

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

oh yes and my name is subaru blue, like the sports car then the color.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I know that subarublue89.Also making up a extra part for the number is also nice.

One day you are walking done the street when your trying to think up a name for your account.You then see bob(destroy bob reference)get ran over by a army of 1989 blue Subaru's and it inspires you to name your account after the incident.

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

I see you decided to give me a short one...

One day you were walking down the street when an awesome crime fighter superhero crash landed in front of you while you were discussing with your friend what to name your user. The superhero called himself The Crimson Blade. You then thought he was so awesome your user after him. And your friend thought the number 55 had a nice ring ot it.

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

Oops correction.
You then thought he was so awesome you decided to name your user after him.*

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

That was pretty simple, but OK at least you posted.

One day you were at a car dealership when you saw a used a used car with the number 89 on its hood, like a race car or something, and it was a blue Subaru.All of a sudden the car comes to life and EMP's all the other cars so they became useless.Then you buy the car just to find out it is actually a transformer,who has depression somehow and will blow it self up if you don't name your armor games account after it.

Zerlock1124
Zerlock1124
93 posts
Nomad

one day in 1989, he was walking down the street when a beach came up out of nowhere. upon inspection, he saw a sunken subaru. next to it, there was Deep Blue, the computer that owns at chess. In the oddity of the moment, he made an interpretive dance called "Subarublue" and the name stuck on ever since. The "89" helps him remember when it happened.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

One day a guy is driving through he street when he is transported into the past, to the year 1124, where a wizard puts a curse on him to make him name one thing after the wizard, and he had no choice.So then the wizard took him back to his time, and then the guy decided to make a armor games account.He names his account after the wizard as the curse made him to, and added the year that the wizard was from.The wizards name was Zerlock.

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

Well here goes another one for crimson blade...

One day in 1995 you were in a pawn shop and some dude convinced you to buy a sword. You were swinging it around gloriously until someone ran around the corner. You accidently sliced him and your blade become crimson red. You then had the sudden urge of running home, and creating a user on armorgames. And you chose crimsonblade55 because of your blade and the year.

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

oops i meant one day in 1955

Showing 1-15 of 60