ForumsForum GamesGuess the Origin.

60 11769
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I was playing the forum game "Rate the persons user name above you"or whatever its called and I was thinking about something.There have been alot of threads in the past about why people made there user names,but the thing is whats the fun in that.Especially when half of the people up here don't really have a real reason.Well I thought up an interesting idea.The objective of this game is to make up a story about why the person who posted before made their name.It doesn't have to be a serious guess, and I don't want it to be.It can be as crazy as you want.(that means war kittens, and flying monkeys are permitted)I'll give you an example.Say someones name is Fenix(its completely made up)Well this may not be the best story, but here it goes.

One day a random guy is walking down the street when suddenly Marcus Fenix(Gears of War's Main Character) attacks him with a chainsaw and tells him that if he wants to live he wants to live that he will name his user name, after Marcus.Then suddenly vanishes.

Again that's not the best example since I'm fairly lazy and un-creative, but I think you guys could think of something better.

Good luck.

• 60 Replies
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

we need some other people to play on this forum game, because there is only so much you can do with our two names.

one day you get hit by a car, and you name a armorgames.com account after it.I'm getting kinda lazy at this point.

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

Same here, we need more people.

One day you see a blade thats red and create a armorgames account after it 55 years later.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

one day you just made an account name because you felt like it.

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

that was actually the real reason

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

oh what a surprise,heres another I guess.

One day you are visiting new york when you see a hobo with a cardboard sign that says make your armorgames.com account name subarublue89.So when you get back home you do so.If you already live in new york then too bad.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

No one wants to play today?

MoNKeY08
MoNKeY08
164 posts
Nomad

ok...

one day this strange robot car that was blue and a subaru. was strolling down the street... then he started to daydream.. ponies and unicorns magical bunnies too... out from the forest popped a magic kangaroo!!.. and BAM he hit a wall.. the house belonged to a dude making an armorgames profile. he walked around and he noticed it was a weird looking car. then he checked the year t was made in 1983!. then the blue on the car lost its shade and the car rusted up and died.. the guy named his profile after the car he had just witnissed die....

so sad...

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

Ok kinda lousy but I'll take it, and its 89 not 83.

One day you were walking down this street and some guys in green outfits came up to you and said "yo yo yo homes this is grove street for life homie. We need yo uto get our pet monkey back dawg!" So you decided to help them and you went to this guys mansion and found 8 different monkeys. You didn't know which was the right one so you brought them all. The grove steeters thanked you and suggested making an armorgames account to keep in touch so you named your account after that.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

not bad Subaru.For some reason though I have the sudden urge to call you racist.I don't know why though.Anyways I guess its time to make a new story.

One day your playing destroy bob on the forum games section, and decide that maybe you should make a new account because your current account "OMGWTFBBQXXOWNAGE2237" is a little...lets just say you want to change it and leave it at that.So you are thinking of a new account name and you get attack by a random biker gang called the 89er's.You are about to get mugged when a blue Subaru version of night rider saves you.You decide to name your account after this event.

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

Lol that was pretty good. And Im not racist that was from a game I was just playing, Grand Theft Auto San Andreas.

One day right when you were about to make an armorgames account some dude in red tights flew through your window. You asked if he was alright and he told you his name was Crimson and he told you to move. Then 55 clones of this dude with a 55 on his shirt tore down your home. He introduced himself as 55 and he said he was a super villain and Crimson was a stupid wannabe superhero. Just then Crimson took out a red blade and tried to slash down all 55 clones of 55 but they kept respawning and they eventually killed crimson. He said if you want to live you have to name your armorgames acount after him. So you went to your comp which was unharmed and named your armorgames account. But you had a little bit or heroism in you so you also added in crimsonblade in memory of him.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

The new animatars rock!!!I see you changed yours as well.Anyways that's an interesting story.Also San Andreas is better that GTA4.

One day you were just standing outside when a guy came up to you and said "you will do exactly what I say"He had evil Jedi powers or something so you complied to his demand.He then said "you will go to your computer and make an armorgames.com account, and you will name it bluesubaru89".When you asked why he told you not to question him, and he ran off.That is the story behind your name....not really.

MoNKeY08
MoNKeY08
164 posts
Nomad

well one day....

a little kid the age of...around 3... came upon a hobo. the hobo said little boy... do u like games?.. the boy answered yes i do.. the hobo then asked do u have internet connection?.. the little boy said yes.. the hobo said go to armorgames.. the little boy walked of.. but when he walked of he tripped and fell on a bowling ball the bowling ball then rolled and knocked over a trash can. the trash can hit the hobo.. the kid ran off.. the next day the hobo had been killed... and the little boy had done it.. inside the trash can was a knife.. "i got it" the kid exclaimed.. the kid remembered that day and named his profile crimson blade(the kid that remembered was now 15) but the name was taken.. he added 55 becuz that was the year he killed the hobo..

yep my new twisted story.... and now the ones u guys wrote bout me sound kinda strange and well... just plain strange.. my fav one was crimsons first on =)

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

Well monkey you can be random if you want to make it funnier... And yes I did change my armatar crimson, the wolf is my fav animal. I suppose you like foxes? Back to the topic.

One day you saw a weird guy doing magic tricks in an ally and you asked for him to do a magic trick for you. So he started going crazy and chanting weird words and then all the sudden you were in the city where the spartans live in the movie 300. You then realized you were at the scene where leonitus kicked that guy in the hole. They went with the usual script until It changed, Leonitus said, "Th-Th-Th This is Sparta!" then they kicked you in also! As you were falling you heard them singing, it sounded techno-ish. You fell and fell and fell and landed on somethin soft.It was a monkey! You saw 8 monkeys gathered around you and just as they were about to eat you... The magician teleported you out of there and told you, you were inside some other guys mind... by the name of crimsonblade55. That was his dream. You then went home and made an armorgames account because the magician also told you about armorgames and named it after the situation you were just in.

MoNKeY08
MoNKeY08
164 posts
Nomad

wow....that....was.....weird....

ummm one day a guy got hit by a subaru that was blue and it was from 1989.... at the hospital he hacked into the system and made an armorgames acc for the incident he was just in....

im running out of ideas....

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

uhhh i think i got this im not sure cause im too lazy to read the first post but...

One day there was a little peice of pie growing up in the forest and a bunch of monkeys decided to raise it. They taught it everything they knew from flying, shooting lazers from their eyes, and predicting the future or past of the year 2008...and i guess using their tails (the pie grew an apple tail) to go from tree to tree. After 1,396,285,234,543,463 seconds with the pie the monkeys let it go into the city with 1,000,000,000,000 dollars in hand (ok fine...a check) and bought a mansion that had 4 computers...he bought many types of armor for no apparent reason and thought about it and decided to go to gamesofarmor.com but notin there....then he tried ilovearmor.com but then finally tried armorgames.com and said to 1 of his 41 butlers that he wanted to make an account...he did and said IMA MAKE A NAME CALLED MONKEY! he used it cause of his monkey brotheran... but he remembered that one of his monkey pals had an account that was named Monkey so he named it MoNKeY08 cause he caould tell wat is gonna happen in 2008 or wat already happenned...THE POSSIBLE END!

(the year was...i forgot)

Showing 31-45 of 60