Forums

ForumsForum Games

Guess the Origin.

Posted Jul 28, '08 at 1:00am

crimsonblade55

crimsonblade55

4,349 posts

OK now I'm starting to become dry on real ideas for your name so I'm going to get a little bit more crazy with the story's.

One day or maybe two you are running or jogging whichever.You stumble upon a special device called 89.300.Fly.You didn't know what it meant, but you brought it home.That night a giant fly broke in through your window.You stood next to you computer, and you left the registration open for your new account.Then the fly brought out a plastic sword and pointed it towards you, and said "The fly king owns".You then respond "this is madness!!!". The fly then says "Madness....This is Subarublue89" and kicks you into your computer.It then disappears and you decide to name your account after what he just said.(I was just watching the This is Sparta techno remix on my you player.If you don't know what that is then look it up on you tube.)

Posted Jul 28, '08 at 1:08am

subarublue89

subarublue89

192 posts

One day you were walking down the street and you met a guy who seemed to be 55 years old. ( dont ask me why you are meeting all these people that are 55 years old, after all it is your life.) he introduced himself as "blade, crimson blade" You then thought that was awesome. And yo uasked if he could perform for you. So you threw a knife at him and he did the matrix but in the process breaking his back and dying. You then felt so bad you ran home and some guy with a plastic face said "ooooooooow" and did a spin and logged on to armorgames for you. You then had a gut feeling that he was a child molester so you kicked him out and created an acount on armorgames call crimsonblade55.

Posted Jul 28, '08 at 1:17am

crimsonblade55

crimsonblade55

4,349 posts

http://ppgmedia.canadatrader.com/ppgphotos/CT200434101343706/CT200434101343706_2007618155945580-display.jpg
one day you see this car(1989 blue Subaru) on the road when it suddenly explodes,and wizard named Subarublue89 went up to you and told you that if you don't want to end up like the car that you will name you ArmorGames.com account after him.You are too afraid to ask why his name is subarublue89, so you go home to your computer, and do what the wizard tells you.It ends up the wizard was later arrested for planting a bomb in a car, and then harassing people on the street while being drunk in public.

Posted Jul 28, '08 at 1:25am

subarublue89

subarublue89

192 posts

[img]http://[/img]

ONe day you were playing a flash game on armorgames with your account I_PWNED_YOU and you saw that guy then you thought he was so aweomse. So you went to a 55 year old wizard and asked him to teleport you into the game. So he did and you met that guy with the crimson blade and he told you your account name was gay and cheesy so you named your new account after that whole shibang.

Posted Jul 28, '08 at 1:26am

subarublue89

subarublue89

192 posts

[img][/img]

Posted Jul 28, '08 at 1:27am

subarublue89

subarublue89

192 posts

darn how do you post an image? lol

Posted Jul 28, '08 at 1:30am

crimsonblade55

crimsonblade55

4,349 posts

you keep posting extra parts to the code.All you have to do is copy and past the link then put [ i m g ] in front of it and [ / i m g ]
behind it except take out the spaces.I'll wait until you post it right before I come up with another story though.

Posted Jul 28, '08 at 1:31am

subarublue89

subarublue89

192 posts

http://media.photobucket.com/image/crimson%20blade/geech000/Crimsonlarge.gif?o=7

Posted Jul 28, '08 at 1:32am

subarublue89

subarublue89

192 posts

[url=http://media.photobucket.com/image/crimson%20blade/geech000/Crimsonlarge.gif?o=7]
it didnt work just use the link

Posted Jul 28, '08 at 1:46am

crimsonblade55

crimsonblade55

4,349 posts

OK then time for a new story.

One day you fall into a hole, which takes you to an alternate universe.In that alternate universe there is a pg version of 300.You are forced to watch it.You then ask why you were forced to watch it and a random giant fly said "this is Cake town" and then kicked you into a black hole which took you back to your dimension, and out of nowhere a random thought popped into your head that you should for some reason make an ArmorGames.com account and name it subarublue89.

Reply to Guess the Origin.

You must be logged in to post a reply!