Forums

ForumsForum Games

Guess the Origin.

Posted Jul 28, '08 at 1:56am

subarublue89

subarublue89

360 posts

Alrighty then....

One day you hated this dude so you kicked him into Nintendo Ds store. He then accidenlty teleported into a game call pokemon ranger and got caught by some weird guy with a red hat and a yellow lizard on his shoulder. He was stuck inside the weird ball shaped room until one day he heard the words i choose you and he found himself staring at a huge dragon who had a nametag that said "Hello my name is Charzard" Then you went home and thought of some random cool sounding name for your armorgames account.

Posted Jul 28, '08 at 2:00am

crimsonblade55

crimsonblade55

5,718 posts

we need some other people to play on this forum game, because there is only so much you can do with our two names.

one day you get hit by a car, and you name a armorgames.com account after it.I'm getting kinda lazy at this point.

Posted Jul 28, '08 at 2:01am

subarublue89

subarublue89

360 posts

Same here, we need more people.

One day you see a blade thats red and create a armorgames account after it 55 years later.

Posted Jul 28, '08 at 2:06am

crimsonblade55

crimsonblade55

5,718 posts

one day you just made an account name because you felt like it.

Posted Jul 28, '08 at 2:51am

subarublue89

subarublue89

360 posts

that was actually the real reason

Posted Jul 28, '08 at 1:48pm

crimsonblade55

crimsonblade55

5,718 posts

oh what a surprise,heres another I guess.

One day you are visiting new york when you see a hobo with a cardboard sign that says make your armorgames.com account name subarublue89.So when you get back home you do so.If you already live in new york then too bad.

Posted Jul 28, '08 at 2:27pm

crimsonblade55

crimsonblade55

5,718 posts

No one wants to play today?

Posted Jul 28, '08 at 11:14pm

MoNKeY08

MoNKeY08

167 posts

ok...

one day this strange robot car that was blue and a subaru. was strolling down the street... then he started to daydream.. ponies and unicorns magical bunnies too... out from the forest popped a magic kangaroo!!.. and BAM he hit a wall.. the house belonged to a dude making an armorgames profile. he walked around and he noticed it was a weird looking car. then he checked the year t was made in 1983!. then the blue on the car lost its shade and the car rusted up and died.. the guy named his profile after the car he had just witnissed die....

so sad...

Posted Jul 29, '08 at 6:55pm

subarublue89

subarublue89

360 posts

Ok kinda lousy but I'll take it, and its 89 not 83.

One day you were walking down this street and some guys in green outfits came up to you and said "yo yo yo homes this is grove street for life homie. We need yo uto get our pet monkey back dawg!" So you decided to help them and you went to this guys mansion and found 8 different monkeys. You didn't know which was the right one so you brought them all. The grove steeters thanked you and suggested making an armorgames account to keep in touch so you named your account after that.

Posted Jul 29, '08 at 7:16pm

crimsonblade55

crimsonblade55

5,718 posts

not bad Subaru.For some reason though I have the sudden urge to call you racist.I don't know why though.Anyways I guess its time to make a new story.

One day your playing destroy bob on the forum games section, and decide that maybe you should make a new account because your current account "OMGWTFBBQXXOWNAGE2237" is a little...lets just say you want to change it and leave it at that.So you are thinking of a new account name and you get attack by a random biker gang called the 89er's.You are about to get mugged when a blue Subaru version of night rider saves you.You decide to name your account after this event.

Reply to Guess the Origin.

You must be logged in to post a reply!