Forums

ForumsForum Games

Guess the Origin.

Posted Jul 29, '08 at 7:36pm

subarublue89

subarublue89

192 posts

Lol that was pretty good. And Im not racist that was from a game I was just playing, Grand Theft Auto San Andreas.

One day right when you were about to make an armorgames account some dude in red tights flew through your window. You asked if he was alright and he told you his name was Crimson and he told you to move. Then 55 clones of this dude with a 55 on his shirt tore down your home. He introduced himself as 55 and he said he was a super villain and Crimson was a stupid wannabe superhero. Just then Crimson took out a red blade and tried to slash down all 55 clones of 55 but they kept respawning and they eventually killed crimson. He said if you want to live you have to name your armorgames acount after him. So you went to your comp which was unharmed and named your armorgames account. But you had a little bit or heroism in you so you also added in crimsonblade in memory of him.

Posted Jul 29, '08 at 7:45pm

crimsonblade55

crimsonblade55

4,349 posts

The new animatars rock!!!I see you changed yours as well.Anyways that's an interesting story.Also San Andreas is better that GTA4.

One day you were just standing outside when a guy came up to you and said "you will do exactly what I say"He had evil Jedi powers or something so you complied to his demand.He then said "you will go to your computer and make an armorgames.com account, and you will name it bluesubaru89".When you asked why he told you not to question him, and he ran off.That is the story behind your name....not really.

Posted Jul 29, '08 at 9:44pm

MoNKeY08

MoNKeY08

87 posts

well one day....

a little kid the age of...around 3... came upon a hobo. the hobo said little boy... do u like games?.. the boy answered yes i do.. the hobo then asked do u have internet connection?.. the little boy said yes.. the hobo said go to armorgames.. the little boy walked of.. but when he walked of he tripped and fell on a bowling ball the bowling ball then rolled and knocked over a trash can. the trash can hit the hobo.. the kid ran off.. the next day the hobo had been killed... and the little boy had done it.. inside the trash can was a knife.. "i got it" the kid exclaimed.. the kid remembered that day and named his profile crimson blade(the kid that remembered was now 15) but the name was taken.. he added 55 becuz that was the year he killed the hobo..

yep my new twisted story.... and now the ones u guys wrote bout me sound kinda strange and well... just plain strange.. my fav one was crimsons first on =)

Posted Jul 29, '08 at 11:20pm

subarublue89

subarublue89

192 posts

Well monkey you can be random if you want to make it funnier... And yes I did change my armatar crimson, the wolf is my fav animal. I suppose you like foxes? Back to the topic.

One day you saw a weird guy doing magic tricks in an ally and you asked for him to do a magic trick for you. So he started going crazy and chanting weird words and then all the sudden you were in the city where the spartans live in the movie 300. You then realized you were at the scene where leonitus kicked that guy in the hole. They went with the usual script until It changed, Leonitus said, "Th-Th-Th This is Sparta!" then they kicked you in also! As you were falling you heard them singing, it sounded techno-ish. You fell and fell and fell and landed on somethin soft.It was a monkey! You saw 8 monkeys gathered around you and just as they were about to eat you... The magician teleported you out of there and told you, you were inside some other guys mind... by the name of crimsonblade55. That was his dream. You then went home and made an armorgames account because the magician also told you about armorgames and named it after the situation you were just in.

Posted Jul 30, '08 at 12:57am

MoNKeY08

MoNKeY08

87 posts

wow....that....was.....weird....

ummm one day a guy got hit by a subaru that was blue and it was from 1989.... at the hospital he hacked into the system and made an armorgames acc for the incident he was just in....

im running out of ideas....

Posted Jul 30, '08 at 1:22am

MarkedTarget6

MarkedTarget6

1,398 posts

uhhh i think i got this im not sure  cause im too lazy to read the first post but...

One day there was a little peice of pie growing up in the forest and a bunch of monkeys decided to raise it. They taught it everything they knew from flying, shooting lazers from their eyes, and predicting the future or past of the year 2008...and i guess using their tails (the pie grew an apple tail) to go from tree to tree. After 1,396,285,234,543,463 seconds with the pie the monkeys let it go into the city with 1,000,000,000,000 dollars in hand (ok fine...a check) and bought a mansion that had 4 computers...he bought many types of armor for no apparent reason and thought about it and decided to go to gamesofarmor.com but notin there....then he tried ilovearmor.com but then finally tried armorgames.com and said to 1 of his 41 butlers that he wanted to make an account...he did and said IMA MAKE A NAME CALLED MONKEY! he used it cause of his monkey brotheran... but he remembered that one of his monkey pals had an account that was named Monkey so he named it MoNKeY08 cause he caould tell wat is gonna happen in 2008 or wat already happenned...THE POSSIBLE END!

(the year was...i forgot)

Posted Jul 30, '08 at 1:26am

MoNKeY08

MoNKeY08

87 posts

ok this one will be very simple...

theres a guy thats a marked target he makes an armor games acc and his fav numer is 6 so he put that too....=)

Posted Jul 30, '08 at 1:32am

MarkedTarget6

MarkedTarget6

1,398 posts

i got a simpler one

AMGACAMAAGA

(those stand for something!)

Posted Jul 30, '08 at 2:39am

crimsonblade55

crimsonblade55

4,349 posts

Well that's irritating.

I guess I could try to make a story for you.

One day an assassin(that's right your an assassin just go with it)goes for his daily routine of killing off 10 marked targets set by the government in his country.He deals with 5 of them quietly, and without trouble within 2 hours.When he got to the 6th target he noticed one thing about him.The target was a young boy, no older than 6 years old.Another thing he noticed though was that the kid was trying to make an armorgames.com account.Being the fact that he had no choice he took out the target.He was a little shaken though since he had never killed a kid before.He never found out why the government wanted the boy dead, but he decided to make a armorgames.com account in memory of the boy he killed.

I'm not in the mood to make any funny stories right now.

Posted Jul 30, '08 at 2:49am

subarublue89

subarublue89

192 posts

It seems you guys are getting lazy in making origins, if you don't want to come up with an origin then don't. (not you crimson)

One day you were working in a nuclear test facility and you fell in this toxic waste stuff. It turned you red and you gained the strength of 55 men. You knew what you had to do. You had to save the world with this awesome power. Then you decided to buy a weapon to help destroy villains with. So you bought an awesome sword. You then sliced down villain after villain with ease. Then came a super ultra almighty villain that you could not defeat because of his almighty armor. So you went home and typed in Google how to defeat armor guy villain. You accidently clicked on a link that sent you to armor games and ended playing a game about you and liked it. So you made an account after your SuperHero name and noticed everyone else had a number so you added in 55.

Reply to Guess the Origin.

You must be logged in to post a reply!