ForumsForum GamesMy Super Power Destroys Yours!

111 19031
subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

PLEASE READ BEFORE PARTICIPATING!

Ok this was an old game a couple months ago that I wanted to bring back because it was so much fun!

Ok so here is how it works, someone makes up a superpower and then the next person makes another one that would cancel the other, destroy it, destroy the person, get out of the situation, etc...

You must state why or how your super power one! This game is not to be confused with roleplaying! And please no double-posting!

Ex. I have the power of fire
(next person) I have the power of water and I douse any
flames that you create

Then it would continue by the next person somehow thinking of a way to cancel out the power of water.
I will start it out, I have the power of summoning doughnuts! XD

• 111 Replies
subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

I then gain the power to communicate with the IRS telepathically and talk to the IRS (yes them again, they seem to have something to do with most of my powers) and frame all your radioactive men for being illegal citizens and the IRS deports them to China. I then harness all the radiactiveness and creat a super laser to destroy the world.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

hey crimsonblade but wat bout the explosion itself?

im_tha_man
im_tha_man
394 posts
Nomad

I have the power to cancel out superpowers, you can't beat that lol, GAME OVER!

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Dang it ignore what I'm the man just said alright.I said specifically not to make powers like that.

I have the power of summoning communist, who can destroy the IRS forever, along with your laser beam.Also why do you have two powers all of a sudden?

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

actually i can defeat that... the mass colaberation of all the superpowers getting cancelled make a rift in space and time and we all get suked in and go bak b4 u had that power (and it bans that power)

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

crimson i didnt continue urs cause i sould continue im tha mans's

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

and my new power is to be able to make fresh new and spicy chicken wings!

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

seriously I told you guys not to make powers like that though.Also I told you not to say stuff like that power is banned and stuff like that.Seriously if your not going to play a game right then don't play it at all.

But fine I use a random guy dressed like harry potter and tell him to destroy your time travel.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

oh great now I have to defeat that power. fine.

I have the power of summoning the corneal from KFC, to defeat your hot wings in a wings competition, and if that doesn't work then I have the power of summoning hungry people to eat all your wings.You can choose either one of them.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

wat time travel? it was a one time thing the rift closed oh and i said his was banned cause its not good to use that power he had

my power is too be able to absorb all magic therfore making harry potter useless but the magic also gows crazy and can make a nuke explosion

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I have the power of make a magic EMP that makes all magic useless,and it also makes all electronics within well anywhere I feel like useless as well.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

OK yeah try again marked target.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

then i have the power to destroy earth making us have to live on mars

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55