ForumsThe Tavernobama or mccain

31 4875
ghost392
ghost392
11 posts
Nomad

I choose obama cuz America needs something new

I just made a site and it already has lots of members. I am celebrating this with a kick off tournament of brawl and mario kart wii. Anyone can register so plz join www.thesecretoasis.co.nr

• 31 Replies
Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

Obama! McCain is gonna be just like Bush...

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

Obama is awesome and he will win

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Heres how little I know of American Politics: whne I first heard od Obama for persident, I thought you were letting bin Laden run for President. It really got me until I noticed the "B" in his name.

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Bin Laden, eh? He might not be too considerate with the environment...

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Seriously though, just when they're about to announce the new president, Mike Huckabee will pop out of nowhere with a machete and kill all candidates. He will then become the new president, and will find the Club of Bee Associates. It will be known as CBA in the history books, and Mike Huckabee will remembered for his uncanny ability to make buzzing sounds and sting.

zanderthaw
zanderthaw
418 posts
Nomad

if any of you siad obama than your pretty much stupid your most likly picking him cause hes black.i mean i don't have a problem with blacks but think about!....i want to talk to to the enimes (laugh if one blows up in his face)and i mean come on...i pick him cause its new!omg...kid lisson his will
make amarica look bad don't fall for it!so what i mean is go jump in a lake full of fresh water sharks oboma!

xeden
xeden
250 posts
Nomad

chuck norris

SivaledY
SivaledY
185 posts
Nomad

Well said zanderthaw, all of my friends wanna vote for obama because he "new"

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

China's communist.There politicians are corrupt no matter what happens.
I am 15 so I can't vote, but I prefer O'Bama.

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Yeah, well, uh...Read my previous post. It explains what is going to happen when the new President is just about to be unveiled.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

I don't know, I'm barely 15 so I can't vote yet but I think I'd prefer Obama, for now, I'm not sure I haven't really seen anything from both that makes them the obvious choice because they both have goods and bads, if only they would fuse together....

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Oh and Zanderthaw, please, use English. tri nawt 2 typ liek tis cuz u cnt reed it. kk? (Try not to type like this, because no one can read it. Ok?) I wrote it in both versions, normal people who take their time to write with good grammar, and ppl who typ liek tis. But please, next time, improve your grammar and spelling, because I have no idea what you said there about Obama's lake and newbies being stupid or whatever.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

I just posted in a topic the exact same as this in the World Events,Poltics ect section!

misfitten
misfitten
28 posts
Nomad

i agree with florgee2,i honestly hate all politics but somebody needs to bring the world together and get america's troops out of iraq and i think obama can at least help with both of those issues

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

What's next, War on Pacific Oceanism?

Showing 16-30 of 31