ForumsSupport ForumWhere are you!!!!

9 2605
MyNameIsZain
MyNameIsZain
464 posts
Nomad

What if you need to talk to a freaind and you did no where they were on ag. Thats why on the bottom of your profile it could say where your freind is. For example you look at your freinds profile, and on the bottom it says

Currently Playing Endless War 3

• 9 Replies
plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Well what if they have multiple tabs on like I do???

Also why would you want to know where they are?

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

That would be incredibly hard to do, and I'd bet you'd have to install a keylogger type thing on the other persons computer. It's just not realistic.

Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

That would be hard to do, but it would be nice! I like that idea!

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

It would be a great idea, but it'd be very hard to establish, it is not greatly needed, true, it helps, but we have more important things to update.

JustLacrosse21
JustLacrosse21
248 posts
Nomad

awesome idea....its smart but its kinda weird

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

So it's almost like that stupid "what I am listenning to" thing on msn? No thanks. It's so annoying, again as plot say multiple tabs and who cares anyways? This would turn into me stalking Carli.. I mean nothing.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Lol. If you're so frazzled by trying to find out what you're friends are doing, then you probably need to clam down, Zain. Just post on their profiles, and they'll get back to you when they can. Knowing where they are or what theyre doing isn't going to speed anything up.

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

Florglee2 is right it would only slow down the computers.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

.Pointless, or very close to it, at least. Just post on their profile, when they stop playing their game or whatever they're currectly doing, they'll reply.
.Knowing they're say, posting on someone else's profile, will just result in you going there, and snooping through the conversation(maybe, not everyone would do this but...), or would cause others to follow the trail.
.The part I find pointless, is knowing, so what if they're playing a game? How does that help you talk to them? They're not going to get off any sooner, you're not going to be able to talk to them via Chat through the game or anything like that(it has been suggested though), so there's no point, if they're there, they're there, if not, then next time, or later.
.This probably could lead to the suggestion of a 'Are they on their Profile' type of idea. Meaning, just like the Online/Offline that was suggested and put in, people would start wanting a On Profile/Off Profile indicator to give them a general idea if they were getting a quick response or not. I don't think it's nessacary, and there's the problem of Tabs, which then it would have to be programmed or something of the like to read 'all' Armourgames-affiliated Tabs, which would be hard work, if not impossible, my non-scripting mind would think.
.Plus that's just creepy how people want to know where people are on the site o_o

Showing 1-9 of 9