ForumsThe TavernOnline Armatar Sensation That's Sweeping the Nation!

28 4908
ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Hahah. It's getting so confusing now with everyone I see having a new armatar. I've switched between 10 in the last few minutes 0.0 I've decided to settle with this wolf now. I decided to make a new topic on this as the one on the S&S was turning into a "See my armatar!" thread.

• 28 Replies
Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

I still like my old Armatar, but when I unlock more new ones, I might get that..

Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

i like my armater because i was the first 1 to get it and not a lot of people use it

xeden
xeden
250 posts
Nomad

any1 know of a website that shows you what all the armatars look like?

Nater
Nater
1,296 posts
Nomad

i like mine cause im just like a koala a cyber koala i eat sleep and play the comp

soccer_mylife
soccer_mylife
388 posts
Nomad

i almost have the jungle ones

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Nice, Nater. I think the point of making the armatars cost a certain amount of AP is so people don't see them, xeden. I can't believe I was the first regular member to get one of the new armatars. This is the one I'm sticking with, it's my favorite, and in my opinion, the best.

ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

Yeah My old armatar was great but this one no one has so yeah.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Soccer, the jungle ones cost 6,000 AP, but you're pretty close to forest. And eddie, no pressure, just choose one if you like it.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

F*** YOU IM A BEAR. Love the title.

Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

I like my Dragon...

Vitamins
Vitamins
141 posts
Nomad

Koalas are so sexy.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Yeah, Koalas are pretty cool, but this is the one I'm sticking with. Did I already say that?

Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

I cant wait until i get 6000 AP im going to chose a alligator!!!!

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

I haven't been on for a couple days till now, and personally, I like them, I can't see two themes of the new ones but that's okay. I like the owl one, as I'm a fan of owls, and the wolf is pretty cool too, among other nice ones, but I'm still staying with mine, and haven't changed it since I hit that 'Update' button, or something like that, for the first time =]
I think i may hold a record, or very close to one Xo

Fate
Fate
114 posts
Nomad

I like the shark myself ..but along ways away

Showing 1-15 of 28