ForumsSupport ForumIdea for Armatars

53 7837
Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

A cool new idea for the armatars is to let everyone see all the armatars, but people can only select the ones that they have unlocked. Cause I want to see all the new Armatars!!

• 53 Replies
TomasLacerda
TomasLacerda
28 posts
Nomad

Doesn't make sense mate. The ideal is to motivate the users to participate, what is the fun to have it all?

Make your way to the top, and you will see every armatar. Too much work? Well, you have to be worthy to see them all.

More info: http://armorgames.com/page/help#points

cheers.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Yeah, if I could see every single armatar there was, then there'd be no motivation. It's like unlocking things in video games, You can't tell what they are until you get them, that adds excitement to the game.

Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

Fine, ok! Lol- It seems like every idea I have get shot down, lolz

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Well, it wouldn't be because it's you, if that's what you're worried about. We just shot down ideas we dont agree with, no offense against anyone.

We just shot down ideas we dont agree with

Yet again, something I never thought I'd say...
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Lol... well you can actually see all the armartars right now. It's just you don't know how... :/

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

ehh, the magic of Google?

Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

Lol, Google rocks

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

No, their are all on armorgames on the site, unlocked for you to see them you just need to know the right HTML...

Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

Well, what is it?

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Like that guy from Avatar. The Fire Lord guy.SOmeone that looks like him.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

I think that it would ruin the suprise for everyone some people have all the armatars but I think that the 6,000AP ones are awesome!

pitpotput
pitpotput
26 posts
Nomad

where i change my avatar????/please help/

Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

hi, pitpotput, go to your control panel and click on armatars in the top right corner

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

I like the surprise of getting to see a new armartar and that would ruin my motivation

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

its not a bad idea but it they should only show you the avatar set for the next level so you get motivated to get the ones you like if you see them

I think motivation work more if you know what your achieving for that some random armatars. I took psychology so i know.

Showing 1-15 of 53