ForumsForum GamesThe I Saved The Person Above Me Game!

241 59194
GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

Rules:
1 Person Posts How They Are In Trouble Of Some Kind.
2 The Next Person To Posts Says "I Saved The Person Above Me By....."
3 That Same Person Gives A Situation Were The Person Below Them Saves them.

Example:Player 1: I Fell off A Cliff when.........
Player 2:I saved The Person Above Me Bye Throwing A Rope To Them so they could swing themselves back up. But Then A Monkey Choked Me With Its Shorts.
Player 3: I Saved The Person Above me Bye.........

• 241 Replies
fluffybunny422
fluffybunny422
1,184 posts
Nomad

so I pour some water into it and it goes down, but then a crazy guy pushes me in and starts a new one.

hiimawesome
hiimawesome
79 posts
Nomad

i throw down a non burnable rope then pull you out but then i get pushed in after you are pulled out

xx21courtxx
xx21courtxx
2 posts
Nomad

Then I climb down to save you but the ladder breaks and we both get stuck

Sebi
Sebi
662 posts
Nomad

This is a crazy game

fluffybunny422
fluffybunny422
1,184 posts
Nomad

then the killer rabbit from The Holy Grail comes and eats chuck norris *who is blocking the passage* and as the bunny stalks toward us to bite up to death I kill the animator and the bunny disappears, but then the whole cavern thing catches on fire and I remember when I was stuck in the fire hole thing...

*if you haven't seen Monty Python's The Holy Grail you won't get it lol*

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

I did see Holy Grail... I still have no idea what you're talking about. O.O

I say "The cake is a lie" And we teleport to the Portals world, But I fall into the yellow portal, then come out the blue one which is directly above the yellow one, creating an endless loop.

iamsuperawesome
iamsuperawesome
201 posts
Nomad

but i blow up everything includeing the holy grail so we can stop talking about it ok. and theres nothing left but a tv stuck on playing the holy grail. nooooooooooooooooooooooooo! i failed!

Bug_Virus_Of_Olympus
Bug_Virus_Of_Olympus
998 posts
Nomad

Hmm, that was conclusive,

Help I'm stuck in a tall tower and I accidentally nudge repunsul out when she was going to let down here hair (how would that save you if it gets the prince inside, she is trying to get out)

webkinzlover7654
webkinzlover7654
2,790 posts
Nomad

I save You bye putting Repunzel in a catapult & lanching her up to you but an army shoots it makeing part of it break so she flies into the wall leaving a bloody Repunzel smeer on the wall. Help the army Is out side the castle and me & Bug_Virus_Of_Olympus are stuck in a tall tower surounded with an army.Plus you have no way out except a 500 feet high window landing on spears the the medevial army is holding straight up so please kill them or throw up a rope or something to help me and Bug_Virus_Of_Olympus PLEASE!

~!TMJMATT!~

Bug_Virus_Of_Olympus
Bug_Virus_Of_Olympus
998 posts
Nomad

I start to play cards with Webkinz. Save us

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

I throw rocks at both of you, knocking the cards out o but a pit of death opens up below me.

Oh, help me.

Bug_Virus_Of_Olympus
Bug_Virus_Of_Olympus
998 posts
Nomad

I use repunzuls extra hair lying around to make a rope and throw it to you over the pit, but pull you into the tower that is besieged by an army, and now we have no cards to play with!

Save us

GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

I buy some more cards...but I forgot to save you.

I now have nobody to play cards with!

yourusername
yourusername
34 posts
Nomad

I play cards with you, then bet my life on a game.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

I save your life by replacing it with my own by accident.

Showing 181-195 of 241