ForumsThe Tavernwe need him back

35 5972
Nater
Nater
1,298 posts
Nomad

i have an idea if you have any comments from SS delete them WE NEED HIM BACK!!!!

• 35 Replies
Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

What are you talking about?

killingman
killingman
541 posts
Nomad

wtf are you saying it makes no sense

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

I think Nater misses Starscreamer, but I have no idea what hes trying to suggest.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Now I have to interpret HuMoDz, too! He should recieve a "Work?"

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

I don't see why posting a lot and review a lot of games gives him the right to Admin or Mod humodz. It's not about quantity it's quality. I can think of a handful of people more worthy then SS to be a mod and they are not gold kings or even close. Look at a bunch of the mods and such. They have zero posts. And if you haven't noticed mods aren't chosen if they are like 13 years old. Most mods here at in their 20s and it makes more sense.

steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

I don't see why you guys make such a big deal about starscreamer. He is a nice guy and stuff, it just that everyone makes wayy to big a deal of him.

Nater said: i have an idea if you have any comments from SS delete them WE NEED HIM BACK!!!!

Why do we "NEED" him back? If he does leave, it is not like it will affect your life. And if it does affect your life alot, then I think that you need a reality check. Why idolize a guy that is on the on the top of a leaderboard on a flash game website?
Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

Dude, you're going crazy! Let him have his fame!! Talk to him on Yahoo is you NEED to talk to him...

steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

Roadripper said: Let him have his fame!!

Fame? What fame? I don't really see how he has very much fame. All he did was talk alot on other peoples profiles. I don't see how that makes him famous...

Like I said, stop idolizing him, he's a nice guy, but what he "accomplished" is not that great.
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Let's all idolize me instead. That's much healthier!

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Yeah, totally. Wait...is it like fattening to idolize Star? I've been feeling a bit chunky...

Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

Klaushouse said: Let's all idolize me instead. That's much healthier!

Lol Klaushouse! Lol!!
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

No florg. That's the extra donuts you've been eating, you're just in denial! I am about to gain some weight too as I am a bear, and I must eat you to hibernate.

Programpro
Programpro
562 posts
Nomad

Like I said, stop idolizing him, he's a nice guy, but what he "accomplished" is not that great.

I'll agree "Idolizing" is a bit much, but that's no reason to tone down his accomplishment for the sake of your argument. What he accomplished really was a big deal, and I don't think you should put "accomplished" in quotes or say it isn't that great.

Oh, and for those who didn't catch it Nater is saying to delete any comments StarScreamer left on your profile so he'll come back to reclaim his title.
soccer_mylife
soccer_mylife
388 posts
Nomad

wtf is this about!!!!!!!!!!!!

steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

Programpro said: no reason to tone down his accomplishment

7168 comments that means that he got 14336 points from simply talking to people a lot. I do not see how chatting to people is an accomplishment. Anyone can chat to people. Although, what IS an accomplishment is 35 merits, but that is not what got him to #1
Showing 1-15 of 35