ForumsThe TavernOh no, why is this happening...

14 3181
AznPaul92
AznPaul92
34 posts
Nomad

well, like my topic....why is this happening. I just started this forum thing. Well signing up thingy. But anyways, iv been posting alot on intersting topics. But i also have another tab/window open to check out my profile on the comments and the Armor Points. I have noticed something while I was doing this. Well i had 138 and then i posted something and now it is 135. (results may very since im postin gnew things every minute XD)

P.S. I am not spamming either.

• 14 Replies
AznPaul92
AznPaul92
34 posts
Nomad

um, i think i have found a solution. If our *friend* deletes our comment on there profile, does that mean our armor points go down as well? Cuz my *friend* deletes his comments on his profile (for some odd reason) and thats probably y im losing armor points. Just wondering, if im right please tell me. Holla!

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

i dont think thats it. try looking at the FAQ

Fobio210
Fobio210
127 posts
Nomad

how do you delete comments?

steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

you click the trash can by the post

LeBronJames123123
LeBronJames123123
360 posts
Peasant

You can only delete comment on your own profile unless you are a modertor. You just click the little trash can button and click ok and it will refresh the page and the comment will be gone.

pinkdeath182
pinkdeath182
22 posts
Nomad

ya this sint the greatest question around......... but ya lebron is rite

Spyro250
Spyro250
195 posts
Nomad

My *friend(being sarcastic)* keeps telling me my fan fics suck and to stop making them before he killed himself.
BTW:My *friend*'s name is SweetieDark.

Spyro250
Spyro250
195 posts
Nomad

And i delete the comments and his points go down so yes,if sum1 deletes you reply your points go away.

Djkgb
Djkgb
677 posts
Peasant

oh... my AP never decreased before... i always have my tab on it.

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,523 posts
Farmer

this is stupid .

Ninjacube
Ninjacube
585 posts
Nomad

Also, if i topic gets deleted that you posted in then you will lose all AP gained from that topic

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Well obviously you lose points like this. This kind of stuff is listed in the "Glitches on Armorgames" sticky. So why need to bring this back up?

Nater
Nater
1,298 posts
Nomad

who cares

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Question answered! People spamming!

*throws away the key*

Showing 1-14 of 14