ForumsWEPRChristian Creationists should be Pro-Abortion!

8 2342
th3pr3tz3l
th3pr3tz3l
189 posts
Nomad

Now this might sound like an abovious question at first, NO NO NO NO NO!!!...but here is the argument.

Ok, so god is omnibenevolent, we can all agree on that (everything he does is good). God created the Earth and thats was good, the same goes with the stars, animals, etc.
So the Earth and everything on it is inherently good (except Man) but thats for later.

Then he makes man, a creature with free will, it can do good or evil. Now mans got pretty good at doing the latter of the two over time.

Now we should be striving to do as much good as possible.

And would not the most good we can do be removing ourselves from the Earth. The Earth alone is good, but with us on it it is plagued by evil.

Does anyone else agree?

I refuse to stop debating with people that are smarter than me, and i WILL WIN!!!! One day.

• 8 Replies
th3pr3tz3l
th3pr3tz3l
189 posts
Nomad

I should ave summarized it all and stuff =P

* God created the Earth and everything on it, and He saw that it was good.

* Man can do both good and evil.

* Thus the Earth without Man is wholly good, but the Earth with Man is only partly good.

* Man should aim to be wholly good.

* Thus Man should aim to remove himself from the Earth.

Christian Creationists should not only be Pro-Abortion, it should be mandatory. And no Christian Creationist should have anything wrong with enforcing a mandate on all, through the church.

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

You keep saying "good", but what is good?

How is Earth good?

God just doesn't sprinkle "good" all over he touches...

And if God created man, it was for a reason. Removing oneself from Earth would be destroying God's creation. Sprinkle man doesn't like that.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

So, are you saying that since some of us are evil, we should kill babies before they are born?

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

Wiping humans off the face of the earth based on religion is pretty ridiculous to me. You just said God created everything on Earth. That means he created humans and made us this way. Now, why would we destroy our people?

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

His trying to make the point that religion doesn't make sense Total.

th3pr3tz3l
th3pr3tz3l
189 posts
Nomad

@ Drace

God is omnibenevolent, everything he does is good. I believe when he created the star, earth, animals, etc. It actually is stated that they were "good," In the bible, can't be sure =P So in essence, yes god does sprinkle good over all he creates But god gave man free will, therefore it can do good or evil. We live on the earth, we take the earth and make it less good. We are plauging god's "good" creation with evil. We are already destroying his creation.

@Kevin44

I am saying that SOME of us are evil. But all of us have the capacity for evil. And we have exercised our ability to do evil many times. Even the "good" people.

By the way, I don't actually believe everything I argue, I am an atheist, I just like to attempt to win crazy arguments .

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

God created us for a reason, too. If everything he does is good, then creating us was good.

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Yes lol, my point Kevin.

Also, you didn't answer my question.

What is this good you talk of?

Showing 1-8 of 8