ForumsWEPRLoch Ness Monster - What do you believe

43 6907
volcanboy
volcanboy
425 posts
Nomad

There has been many videos and photos of "nessy". Some have been proven to be hoaxs, others haven't.

Do you believe it is real?

You can search the internet for photos.

• 43 Replies
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

I don't think their is a loch ness monster, but I do know the Chupacabra is real.

th3pr3tz3l
th3pr3tz3l
189 posts
Nomad

Loch Ness- NOOOOO

Chupacabra - Very unlikely, but I would not be surprised if it was proven true eventually.

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

None of it is real. Chupacbra, loch ness whatever, spaghetti monster...lol

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

I know a guy who has seen the Chupacabra.

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

Well, if it is not real, the Loch Ness Monster is just a tool used to put fear into people. This will direct their attention away from how the government is doing.

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Yea like Santa Claus!
That fat guy gets in our way so we can't see the government =O

Oh and know that pretty much anything you see on T.V is for money, even the Christian channels -.-, so don't listen to everything you hear! =D

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny are to get the kids' brains working. I think the whole purpose for these holiday friends are for kids to imagine and figure it out. I could be wrong and some parents just do it to keep them happy.

The government will use fear to distract the people. The Loch Ness Monster is sort of an example.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

The Chupacabra is real. No one can deny that if they spend a little while looking at some info on them. As for Nessie, it's not impossible that something from the dinosaur era survived the Extinction.

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Can anyone spell Chupacabra? Anyway, I have a discription of it.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

It's not real. How could something that big live in the Loch and we haven't found it yet?

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

"Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny are to get the kids' brains working. I think the whole purpose for these holiday friends are for kids to imagine and figure it out."

Figure it out?
They end up telling them that Santa Claus is not real. And the kid just cries...

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

First of all, Nessie is in Scotland's, so it couldn't affect America.
There is evidence for and against Nessie. There are photos and video, but we have not been able to find it. There are also, like people have said before, many hoaxes with it. I am at a neutral standpoint on nessie.

Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

I am neutral as well, it's hard to decide what is real and what's not, when not everyone has seen it.

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Theres bunch of conspiracies. If you look for evidence, you will find it!

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

the only monster that is real is the cookie monster!!!

Showing 1-15 of 43