ForumsThe TavernI am creating a new club! join today!

6 2190
Rockingkid45
Rockingkid45
35 posts
Nomad

Even though we are not moderators, we all need to keep armor games a safe and fun place! So... if u would like 2 join (there are no requirements but i will choose ppl if we get 2 many though. If u want to join you can put something on my wall or put something her saying u would like 2 join! If u r apart of this group u may not get in trouble with the rules of ag or u will no longer be a part of this group. All u have 2 do is cheak other ppls posts and treads and flag them if they break the rules, u can also give suggestions 2. And lastly make shure u r friendly 2 all new comers and ppl u flag!

• 6 Replies
plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Oh no,
OH no,
OH No,
OH NO!!!!

Not another club that helps Armorgames. know that yo ucan help armorgames without making another club.

gman1000
gman1000
978 posts
Nomad

No! Do not create another group. For your ease I have put my reason in a list:

1. There are way to many groups on Armor Games.

2. You can simply flag comments. You do not need to have a group for that.

3. I can tell by your grammer already, that this will not be a very good group.

4. Your group will end up being the opposite of what you want. People will just chat with each other and not do anything. They will spam by chatting, which is the exact thing you are trying to prevent.

5. After about three weeks activity will die down, and your club, group, etc. will be gone.

I hope you reconsider making this club, but who am I? Why should I try to stop you?

JustLacrosse21
JustLacrosse21
248 posts
Nomad

all ur doing is making a club to help u become a mod..... im not stupid

JustLacrosse21
JustLacrosse21
248 posts
Nomad

all ur doing is making a club to help u become a mod..... im not stupid

Programpro
Programpro
562 posts
Nomad

Yah, and neither am I!

Yah, and neither am I!

But, seriously, I feel bad that you got the idea right when everyone was sick of it. It sounds nice, but we have mods and admins for that, already.

JustLacrosse21
JustLacrosse21
248 posts
Nomad

no, hes just trying to become a mod

Showing 1-6 of 6