Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

My worst nightmare has finally been drawn.

Posted Aug 1, '08 at 6:26am

Henrytheonlygameking

Henrytheonlygameking

734 posts

ahhhhhhh ill neeed my rifle

Posted Aug 1, '08 at 5:46pm

Klaushouse

Klaushouse

2,959 posts

Strop the p90 is only from COD4 it's not in any other games like any of the rainbow six games or something called real life. Absolutely not. Fun fact that the machine gun for my upcoming game

Posted Aug 1, '08 at 11:06pm

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

LOL

Way to misread the joke. Or were you doing that on purpose, you jerk :P

...okay, party's over. For anybody who wishes to know about the space-age SMG from Fabrique Nationale de Herstal: Read all about it.

FUN FACT:

The reason I like this gun (ever since I learnt about its existence from CS, so there, Klaus :P) is because it dispenses cartridges downwards and the gun is symmetrical, making it ambidextrous. Since I'm left handed, the only firearms I could use (though why would I, I live in Australia) properly are the higher-end ones that actually have an option for left-handed manufacture, or else I'd have to live with getting peppered in the face with spent cartridges and swapping hands to reload. Lame.

Posted Aug 2, '08 at 3:22am

kingryan

kingryan

4,439 posts

(though why would I, I live in Australia)

Strop...remember how we have to shoot all of the Kangaroos that try to get into our houses. Remember how Kangaroos are everywhere...

KingRyan xD

Posted Aug 2, '08 at 8:17am

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

Okay, correction: I live in a metropolitan region of Australia, (which doesn't include Adelaide :P)

Therefore there's no reason for me to take out a hunting or rural firearms permit!

But the one time I visited LA, I just had to squeeze off a few rounds...

Posted Aug 3, '08 at 5:46am

chri353

chri353

40 posts

The link dosebt work fpor me but i think it may be funny

Posted Aug 4, '08 at 7:23am

kingryan

kingryan

4,439 posts

Okay, correction: I live in a metropolitan region of Australia, (which doesn't include Adelaide :P)

Oooh....you just stepped over the line! Apart from the fact that I don't actually live in Whyalla...this could be quite offensive...

You stupid Victorian

A kangaroo once actually knocked off my dad side mirror when he was driving to work...

KingRyna

Posted Aug 4, '08 at 7:37am

Klaushouse

Klaushouse

2,959 posts

LOLOL KANGAROOS!

YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME. Goddamn love kangaroos.

Posted Aug 5, '08 at 1:55am

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

A kangaroo once actually knocked off my dad side mirror when he was driving to work...

Point proven.

That is all :P

...this one time there was a video of a guy doing an interview and in the background a kangaroo rolled over and...no...I can't finish...

Posted Aug 5, '08 at 3:10am

Carlie

Carlie

7,222 posts

Knight

Haha flying sharks and bears with guns. That IS terrifying!

Thanks for reposting an image link, the first one wouldn't work for me.

Reply to My worst nightmare has finally been drawn.

You must be logged in to post a reply!