ForumsGamesBy Looking how far we have come in the Video Game Industry, To what Heights do you think we will reach?

9 2998
mapmap0
mapmap0
3 posts
Nomad

What Heights do you think we can reach through our improving technology?

• 9 Replies
nqkoi1
nqkoi1
382 posts
Nomad

Two questions:

1.How did the Games forum seem like the place for this?

2.How did such a big title seem ok to you with such a small post?

idrumtomuch
idrumtomuch
96 posts
Shepherd

<i>Two questions:

1.How did the Games forum seem like the place for this?

2.How did such a big title seem ok to you with such a small post?</i>

Because this is the game forum kid. Stop being a troll.

Also the title has nothing to do with the length of the post. He is asking a question, he doesn't have to give an answer.

The only real question here is why the TC capitalized the second word of both his title and post.

Other than that if you don't have input don't post.

I think the there is no end to where video games will progress too. In fifty years you are likely to see entire rooms devoted to the gaming virtual experience.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

hopefully i would love to see technology get so advanced that youre actually in the game. that would be so awesome.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

so by far, we agree

ninetree
ninetree
10 posts
Nomad

I have no idea how far it's gonna go, but my guess would be that the next step is virtual reality (that you can just go and buy from the store, like a wii or something).

Searchman
Searchman
40 posts
Nomad

The gaming industry will continue to grow and get better but so will the prices increase =\\

kittytears
kittytears
258 posts
Nomad

i agree with nick

ikillnerds
ikillnerds
256 posts
Nomad

^^^^ yah like viurual reality that would be awsome!!!!!!!!

Necrotic
Necrotic
195 posts
Nomad

I believe that in the that in the slightly more distant future, there will be nanomachines that can manipulate brainwaves and make us think we are in the game. This suggestion sounds dangerous but it can still be a posibility (then, a huge war will break out between the humans with nanomachines manipulating their thoughts and humans without them, we will soon drive ourselves to extinction)

Showing 1-9 of 9