ForumsWEPRa question for christians

31 5225
quickshift
quickshift
349 posts
Nomad

ok fellow christians im just curious if you think god talks to people in this day an age?

• 31 Replies
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Who knows.He might be talking to people,or tons of people in the world are crazy, or alot of people want attention.For some reason after all the story's I've heard those are the only three possibilities I could think of.Some of them seem crazy at times, like the guy who said god told him to vandalize a bunch of cars.I think its possible though, even though no one can say for sure, except maybe some one who has talked to him.

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

No I think God pretty much left us to our own accord after Jesus left.

quickshift
quickshift
349 posts
Nomad

i personally believe he does

d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

Subarublue speaks the truth. He'll come back to us soon though. Dont worry.

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

Listen to d0m1nated14. He will came back for us. But until then he won't visit in any way.

xeden
xeden
250 posts
Nomad

Of course, thats how people close to God make big descisions. The real question is, does prophecy still happen?

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

What do you mean by prophecy?

quakingphear
quakingphear
410 posts
Peasant

I think He does, just in really subtle, interpretable ways.

abuckeye4eva
abuckeye4eva
9 posts
Nomad

yeah by through actions and other ppl

Henrytheonlygameking
Henrytheonlygameking
677 posts
Nomad

ok im not a christian but why cant ther be dino's or evaloshin?

zerato5
zerato5
343 posts
Nomad

god can infuecnce you all the time, also in the bible GOd says, "i will be with you allways even untill the end of the age" and scince god is the holy spirit and your body is a temple for the holy spirit, then hes always with you, but im sure he talkes to you, like maybe, dont do that its wrong. i know of a person that went up and told alady she had on a nice dress beacuse she strongley felt that it was told by god, but then after she told her the lady admitted 2 going to attempt suicide

zerato5
zerato5
343 posts
Nomad

i dont know if that makes sense but whatevr

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Well, I bet some people still claim that God has spoken to them at one time. I have never experienced it, but I am sure that his love hasn't changed over the years, so he probably still talks to his people.

@zerato, that story is messed up :O

purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

YOU GUYS HAVE NO FAITH WHATSOEVER
God still speaks that is what he does every sunday to give our pastor the word the holyspirit is among us now and always I strongly believe this since I just got confirmed in may and I am proud of it

thelistman
thelistman
1,416 posts
Shepherd

Do I actually hear a voice from God? No. But whenever there is a tough situation, I often get a strong feeling of what to do, even if it seems like the total opposite of what I should do.

Showing 1-15 of 31