ForumsThe TavernWho is creating the Armatars?

25 4432
parkermb68
parkermb68
323 posts
Nomad

A question that has been without answer for too long... Well, you don't need to say something like "SO&SO IS THE ARTIST"; Or even say who you think it is... YET, lets just find somethings out about our triple A(Anonymous Armatar Artist) and then try to uncover the answer...(Before mods lock this down, PLEASE DON'T. I wouldn't call this spam really.) anyways... Ok, thing is, it's not AG, or else he'd say... He just uploads them, this person is in touch with AG... And is the AAA a mod/admin? Or does AAA have no power so we don't narrow it down and &quotoint fingers"? You help decide.

• 25 Replies
florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Well, no one knows who the AAA is, just that he's an independent artist.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

As Florg said. He is just a freelance artist, doesn't work for AG or come to the website or anything like that!

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

I myself would love to see the day the AAA comes to AG, makes an account, and actively asks the users for suggestions. I think that would be great, but a bit ideal for it to come true.

Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

He is just some guy who likes to draw. Let's leave it at that...

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Well, considering he gets paid for it, and has amazing talent, im gonna out on a limb and call him an artist. I mean, theres people that didn't have near his type of skill, but get called artists.

dragoncrusher
dragoncrusher
773 posts
Peasant

We don't know, and well never know.

soccer_mylife
soccer_mylife
388 posts
Nomad

i dont know but that is a good question

Hamstertime
Hamstertime
24 posts
Nomad

I'd like to know.
Only to give such a good artist some recognition.
I considered myself an artist, but I pretty much realize now that there are a lot better artists out there, so I admire them.

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

i think it might be krin.... but hes working on sonny 2 right now so he wouldnt have the time lol.

so it might be dan too......... or aherlee or carlie. but thast a stariotype casue im sayig all girls are good at drawing

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Its....ME!

Ahaha teh lolz!

KingRyan

rhys1219
rhys1219
82 posts
Nomad

Why give it away if we did He/she would no longer be AAA.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

I don't think it would be Krin, the styles in his flash and the styles in these Armatars are a little different, as for the rest, I don't think it's Asherlee, nor Carlie, since they usually give us a report from the AAA on whether or not the Armatars are almost done, and I think I recall referance in one of the 'When are the next Armatars coming out???' topics to this AAA to be a 'he', but I'm not sure. Could be Dan, but then again maybe not, but then there are plenty of other people on the AG Staff, or maybe the AAA is not even part of the staff...who knows?

so it might be dan too......... or aherlee or carlie. but thast a stariotype casue im sayig all girls are good at drawing

LOL, or did I read that wrong?
th3pr3tz3l
th3pr3tz3l
189 posts
Nomad

LOL, you read it right, funny.

It's probably some random guy. I doubt they are a member of the site.

toonskull
toonskull
13 posts
Nomad

he just a freelancer who would even work for stan lee

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

It could be anybody really its a mystery.

Showing 1-15 of 25