ForumsThe TavernWho is creating the Armatars?

25 4435
parkermb68
parkermb68
323 posts
Nomad

A question that has been without answer for too long... Well, you don't need to say something like "SO&SO IS THE ARTIST"; Or even say who you think it is... YET, lets just find somethings out about our triple A(Anonymous Armatar Artist) and then try to uncover the answer...(Before mods lock this down, PLEASE DON'T. I wouldn't call this spam really.) anyways... Ok, thing is, it's not AG, or else he'd say... He just uploads them, this person is in touch with AG... And is the AAA a mod/admin? Or does AAA have no power so we don't narrow it down and &quotoint fingers"? You help decide.

• 25 Replies
plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Well just find someone who likes to draw triangle eyes and boxy noses.

MyNameIsZain
MyNameIsZain
464 posts
Nomad

It could even be one of us or even plokkey, or crazynaitor.

parkermb68
parkermb68
323 posts
Nomad

That would be the point.

Why give it away if we did He/she would no longer be AAA.

To expose AAA. In fact it could even be me, for all you don't know... But, it's just an interesting thing, did AAA make an account; is AAA an active AG player; ETC. Maybe even AAA created a game... It's just to figure how AAA is doing it.
Kingy
Kingy
251 posts
Nomad

AAA is a person on AG thats his username but it could be anyone but whoever it is knows my type of style.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Sorry, Kingy, AAA isn't on AG, he's freelance, which means he's not hired by one company in particular.

greg_greg
greg_greg
440 posts
Peasant

That is a great question....i dont kno really tho...probably not just one person tho:P

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

It has to be the same person, because no one else could draw the exact same way.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Thanks alot, I like to think I was the brainchild of the new series. Well, me and Gman1000.

parkermb68
parkermb68
323 posts
Nomad

For some reason I think it is Carlie... Just the styles seem so Carlie, thats just me, though.

Hangman_Tournaments
Hangman_Tournaments
2 posts
Nomad

It could even be one of us or even plokkey, or crazynaitor

Cuz we are the last two poeple who posted?

Do you even know how old Crazynaitor is???

If one of us did make the armatars then there would be a secret unlockable one they they would use only : )
Showing 16-25 of 25