ForumsArt, Music, and WritingOne day with the Armor Characers, PIC

8 3670
TomasLacerda
TomasLacerda
28 posts
Nomad

hey mates.

While finishing a project of mine, I came across with the idea to include the armor characters all together, and thought, what would be like?

so, in a sketchy and messy way, I drew them, and putted them on a situation... and I kinda liked it.
I would like to hear your feedback, if you guys like it, I might do some of these.

Preview:http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/7293/armorstaffpkjg7.jpg

Full size image, here.

cheers.

• 8 Replies
Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

Tomas! That is so amazing! Your artwork is so good bro! Are you any good with photoshop? If so please send me a message on my profile! I may have a full time staff job for you. It is only if you are willing though

chowdollas
chowdollas
672 posts
Nomad

this should be like a flash story that would be awesome

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

Wow, you are amazing at artwork! My favorite one is Fancy Pants. That made me laugh pretty hard. You should make a comic strip or something with those characters.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

That's pretty good, and funny, well Mr. Fancy Pants is, at least. Nice artwork, although I think there's a higher level of gem than square right? So he's really not ALL that powerful o.o
Oh who cares??? Squares are cool, triangles are better but you can't always get them out of the batcave, sooo yeah, squares are probably the best =D

I killed a spider...

made me lol...lol, btw is he drooling? Or is that just me?(Mr Fancy Pants, I mean)
TomasLacerda
TomasLacerda
28 posts
Nomad

chowdollas, I was actually thinking on that, doing a flash series, including some of the characters of ArmorGames realm. But that would involved copyright rights I believe.

RaptorExx, he should be crying, but he can also be drooling

If you guys have ideas, feel free to suggest.

Thanks. cheers.

Nater
Nater
1,298 posts
Nomad

i love it its so awesome i like there all funny LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

MissingTeddyHanssen
MissingTeddyHanssen
446 posts
Nomad

How 'bout More Mindless Violence? Or the Shift series, perhaps.. I would really love that. And nice artwork, BTW.

chowdollas
chowdollas
672 posts
Nomad

maybe u can ask for there permisson

Showing 1-8 of 8