ForumsGame WalkthroughsPandemic Two

12 5344
Skycosis
Skycosis
26 posts
Nomad

Easy game to pass if your patient im not sure if its a amored game or not but its still a somewhat difficult game to pass.

What you do first is get all the infectiviy things like rodent/airborn/etc.

wait about 30-50 days saving up your points

this helps your disease lay low and spread quickly

then what you need to do is unlock at tiers and get hert failur after that u can buy what ever u want to but from then on people will start dieing like crazey in a matter of minutes

• 12 Replies
MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

yea but wat happens is not the vaccine cause everybodys been infected but the countrys that were never infected cant be infected...any ideas on helping me wit that? and wat type? parasite? bacteria? or virus?

Grey
Grey
281 posts
Nomad

GOD DAMN IT MADAGASCAR, YOU HAVE THE WORST CONDITIONS FOR INVASION EVER.

NO AIRPORT
NO BORDERS
SEA PORT ONLY

FINAL DESTINATION.

Shinfc
Shinfc
18 posts
Nomad

THX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

@ Grey

I know, I always get stuck there!!! It's so hard to spread when I'm stuck using only the stupid Sea Port-_-

Oh well, I usually choose Parasite, just cause it's hard to see and I can get the heart failure and other things hardly noticable, but very deadly, easily and still not get noticed too much =D

@MarkedTarget6
I hate that vaccine, it always works the first time(except once =o), and I can never win because of that...man, I just get bad luck all together with Madagascar as starter, and never-fail vaccines T^T
I may have to consider switching to bacteria, virus is too hard cause I take a while to decide what to do, and when doing that the virus suddenly spreads everywhere and borders/sea ports/airports close quickly.

I think my tactic should change too, I usually focus on spreading, not killing or anything, so there's not much going on, sure, lots of sick people, but no deaths until 150 days later XD

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

Also, should we even pay for resistance or no? They really need to get that game on here.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

Whahuh? What Resistance??? Where? I don't get it-_-

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

Whahuh? What Resistance??? Where? I don't get it-_-

It says resistance. The cold, heat, moisture, and drug resistance for the disease.
KiLLaH1234567
KiLLaH1234567
248 posts
Nomad

I know Madagascar is the hardest place to infect, I even once infected everyobe else _BUT_ Madagascar!!!

Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

I love Pandemic 2, it is so fun!!

wetodded1
wetodded1
22 posts
Nomad

I hate Madagascar. Even when I started there, I never could get off the island.

OmgYourDead
OmgYourDead
16 posts
Nomad

I hate Madagascar too. When I try to invade there, its so hard. But over all the game is really fun, but can get annoying. This game guide helped me a lot. Thanks.

-OmgYourDead

bigBLUEbOnG
bigBLUEbOnG
22 posts
Nomad

thanks that helped alot.

Showing 1-12 of 12