ForumsSupport ForumAG: You need more stuff going on.

64 8179
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Well as my thread below has shown. AG has not a lack of people online, to the contrary: it has tons online and willing to do stuff! Its just AG has nothing going for it. Sure there are games which is the point but people like interaction faster then 30 seconds to post, or atleast something more fun! Just a few facts about the thread. It was up for barely 50 minutes before lock(sorry ash I said 10-20 on comment, what was I thinking) and it got 52 comments, and so far has 268 views, which is more then 1 of the stickies and almost surpasses the other. Tons of people were willing to post and talk because they had nothing to do and didn't want to deal with long loading flash games yet still persisted to be on AG. I am probably one of few that are on too much and just wait for decent topics outside of the tavern and such to talk about yet nothing happens. I know we can't have chat(that's been made clear) but hopefully this thread opened some eyes. Considering this thread in 1 hour had as many views as something that's been up for probably a week or two(P.S. thread just got deleted) should show you we don't have a lack of enthusiasm or people but a lack of interaction and.. just stuff! Even if the stickies were up for just one day. The thread would have beaten it per views ratio by 24 times. If it was up for a week than it got destroyed by a big ratio of 168 times, and it would have kept going up probably if not for being deleted! So if you have any ideas to refresh AG a little maybe posting here would be a good idea. There are some good ideas like the really short games, games to go or whatever but maybe something that brings AG together instead of splitting us apart doing nothing. Some of us crave to do things that interact not separate. Well hopefully this comes across to someone!

That's all I have to say,

Klaushouse

• 64 Replies
Showing 91-90 of 64