ForumsSupport ForumToo many ghost profiles

23 3528
MyNameIsZain
MyNameIsZain
464 posts
Nomad

all of the member of ag are leaving and going to other sites, why do you think this is. We also have so many ghosts, we can delete those ghosts to make ag better. right.

• 23 Replies
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

all of the member of ag are leaving and going to other sites, why do you think this is. We also have so many ghosts, we can delete those ghosts to make ag better. right.

Not all of the members are leaving, just a few. Plus, we have new people joining every day. I don't really think that member count is in a decline at all.

As far as deleting inactive accounts, I don't think this is a good idea. If I was inactive for a while, and came back and found my account deleted, I would personally be pretty upset. I would expect anyone to be.
ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Omfg I'm scared from the ghosts now! >.> <.<

Stormchaser
Stormchaser
278 posts
Nomad

I think we should start deleting ghost profiles. It's sad when you see over 118,000 people who have created a profile and we know over a quarter don't even get on any more.

Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

Everyone just stop talking about this, mods and admins have already said no, so just listen to them!!

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

I don't think that would really change.

dragoncrusher
dragoncrusher
773 posts
Peasant

It doesn't really matter. I mean Ghost Profiles can't do damage or anything.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Well yes but it truly doesn't show how many REAL people are on Armorgames.

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

It wouldn't matter if you deleted the accounts with no points, but if you did it to the ones with a lot of points that would be bad for people would lose points if they ever talked to the person on there page.

Showing 16-23 of 23