ForumsSupport ForumNo Ap for forum games,could it be false?

4 1689
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I know this sounds a little crazy,but I have been noticing something since the forum games section opened up.Today when I logged on I had 876 AP.I did nothing else besides play on the forum game section all day,and maybe leave one or 2 comments on a friends page.Right as of now I have around 886 AP.If the forum games section doesn't give out any AP at all then how did this happen?

• 4 Replies
Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

You probably made a few posts that you forgot about. You do not get AP, and it does not count towards your post count when you post in the Forum Games.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I made sure I didn't make any other comment today,I made about 2 comment on a friends page, but that's about it.That would have gotten me about 2 AP if any.I'm sure of it.It's not as much of whether forum games do count, as to whether how did this happen.What I mean to say is how did I get 10 points, when I did not post anything that is worth 10 AP.Again though besides these posts, I haven't gone on any other forum today.I could have be getting mixed up with yesterday though.I may have checked it then.Either way I'm probably wrong, that or there is something I don't know about, that has been factored in.I'll just stop worrying about, and thanks clarifying that Carlie.

dragoncrusher
dragoncrusher
773 posts
Peasant

Maybe you just ran into a glitch.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I thought about that, but its unlikely.I'm just going to not stress about it since its for the better.

Showing 1-4 of 4