ForumsSupport ForumRPG's

14 5812
lonejester
lonejester
1 posts
Nomad

You need some more Rpg's. thos r more fun than any others. many people would like the games.i am here for 1 reason. Main point. get more games that deal with war and killing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 14 Replies
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

okey....... i dont think armor games controls how many rpg's get sent into them, so just be patiant and some will eventually come up

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

also there are alot of games that involve war killing and violence trust me

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

why do you want war and violence anyway?

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

commy..... just fooling just fooling

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

yeah

aquoua
aquoua
8 posts
Nomad

well im right working on rpg maker at i start wandering if i should make a rpg for armor game? if yes i will have to cut my project i relly smal part.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

like an armourgames rpg wit characters from the staff and such?...^_^ that would be really cool actually. and there are good rpg's that don't involve excessive violence and war, you just got to find them, of course.

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
382 posts
Nomad

RPG maker is a lazy program that makes exe. files (I think) and you won`t be able to upload your game on AG since it only accepts swf.

aquoua
aquoua
8 posts
Nomad

o well. so rpg maker is only good tho make game on CD.

kittytears
kittytears
258 posts
Nomad

to wacth realy kewl home made videos go to bigne.ws.com

Paba16
Paba16
234 posts
Nomad

hmm rpgs are bomb

kittytears
kittytears
258 posts
Nomad

yea i love rpgs^^ and armor game know what makes rpgs realy fun well here it is its because people like fun and addictint games right? well rpgs r like that but u can play forever! its like making pso but for pc so me and these other guys would like u to have more plz^^

LordWalter
LordWalter
9 posts
Nomad

I 'love' RPG/Strategy Medieval games. ArmorGames is the best place to find them but we need more of those Age of War and Kingdom Fire games...

//Lord Walter

aquoua
aquoua
8 posts
Nomad

ya sure thing is... we... WHANT RPG!

Showing 1-14 of 14