ForumsThe TavernRP Session, My Story

23 3885
Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Hello, I know you members have seen the post by Devoidless, but if you haven't Here it is, [url=http://armorgames.com/community/thread/1066589/rp-session-1-the-dark-ages]

I didn't post it their because know one would of completely read it or said if it was good or anything. SO here I go, my first session.

Character name: Hellmen Vilra
Class: Assassin
Race: Devil
Appearance:Clawed Armor,Black hair, Red horns
Goal/Reason for questing:Kill his Father
Starting location:Mt.Ararat,Armenia/Turkey

I was born in the year of 879B.C,My childhood was horrible and Killing, My hopes of life we're being to rule my fathers Kingdom, But My father always hated me. he never told me how he cared or worried about me, When I was 6, Their was a horrible war, I was alone, With no one to put my head on and let the tears of my soul run away. I was close to dieing, My father didn't care, He left with his men and made a grunt on me and sprinted with his men, But after the war ended, Their we're men that wanted to kill me because of my horns, they thought I was a curse. But when the bullet hit me, I thought I was trough.But suddenly, I heard a dash of lighting strong as the Olympian Gods. I saw it was a man, Not very old, Around 27, With Black Tattoos and brown hair. He was very tall, close to 6 Feet, And He had a sword as long as my collection of toys, You might thing that is very much, but I only had around 5 dolls, but still very big, I thought he was just the same as them, But he actually saved me, the men did let so he took his sword and striked it to the grounds we're they we're hard, And they men we're so scared, Then when his sword was in the ground, The souls of hells carried them to the center of hell, I was shocked, I was thinking, 'What kind of monster is he'?; Then, he faced me, and told me if I was okay, I told him yes, So later that day he told me if he wanted to be like him and wanted to live with him. And I told him, 'Of course! Thank you so much!'; He looked shocked, He thought that his family would miss him, But I said no, He said 'Why?'; I told me that my father left me in the war because he hated me, Which I grew tuns of rage circling in my body. But later, Ive entered his house. And told me if I was to start today and the night or in the morning. I told him at the morning. He said 'Fine';
Then he showed me to my bedroom and closed the door, I fell asleep in a second.

-LATER WHEN HELLMEN WOKE UP-

Hellmen got out of his bed and started to train with the stranger. When they started to learn, He knew Hellmen had a lot to learn about. And knew he had to work very hard.

When Hellmen turned 27, He was a legendary warrior. With a clawed armor, His Horns we're even bigger and sharper, If anyone even poked it, They would loose blood quickly. So, Later that day, The stranger read the news, They found Hellmens father and his location. Hellmen knew it was his chance to rise. The news said he was in the country of Jordan. It took them months to reach the country but, After they reached the country, Hellmen was raged to kill his father.The stranger was very happy for Hellmen. After Hellmen went to his fathers village and ruffly told a guard 'WEAR IS LORD ALVREN!' Lord Alvren was Hellmens father, And the guard shockingly said, 'Oooovveerr Thhheir!'; SO Hellmen found his father and said ' WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU FATHER, YOU ALMOST KILLED ME SO IT'S MY TIME TO KILL YOU!'; So Hellmen got his sword and cut of his fathers arm. He was still remembering the past, So he cut of his other arm and his too legs, His father was shocked and didn't know how he was so strong know. Lord Alvren said 'Please! Spar me!'; Hellmen said 'WHAT! spar you, after almost killing me? NEVER';Then Hellmen cut of his head and Lord Alvren was no more splatted with blood. Hellmen was so exited that he completed his mission, After that The stranger said ' WOW, Hellmen, what was amazing!'; Hellmen did a bow and then The stranger told him his name, It was Ennen, He said, I am you're lost brother. Hellmen was in shocked, But then Ennen said 'Do you want to live in with forever?'; And Hellmen said 'YES!! yes please!'; So the hated Father died and life was in peace

THE END

• 23 Replies
Skipper8656568
Skipper8656568
324 posts
Peasant

Pretty cool.
Stuff great idea.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Thank-you skipper.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

I'm flattered.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

Cool sotry!

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Thank you, Took me around 40 minutes.

dragoncrusher
dragoncrusher
773 posts
Peasant

Wow! I really like this. Keep it going!!

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

Sorry I forgot to post on this yesterday.
Great Story man! You should make more.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Thank you. Never knew this story was so great, thank you all.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Should I make a second one, it sure was kinda fun. Didn't take me a while. But I'll make it if someone wants me to.

recon543
recon543
244 posts
Nomad

its good read it 2 times

recon543
recon543
244 posts
Nomad

cool read it again

recon543
recon543
244 posts
Nomad

where am i

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Lol, thanks if you liked it, took a while.

JustLacrosse21
JustLacrosse21
248 posts
Nomad

u r the worst spammer ever recon....... and it was ok..i cant approve of it much

lolprincess
lolprincess
68 posts
Nomad

Great story. I think you should make another one as a continuation of this one. Really cool.

Showing 1-15 of 23