ForumsSupport Forumposting help

13 2863
Taishee
Taishee
77 posts
Shepherd

ok, so ive recently been on the community section and i noticed that people have post numbers.(how many posts they have made)
Ive made topics, replied, and tried a number of other thing and my post count was still at zero. how do i raise it?

• 13 Replies
Taishee
Taishee
77 posts
Shepherd

O__O now it says i have one post

Taishee
Taishee
77 posts
Shepherd

ok. im confused. i posted in the forum games section about 7 times and i didnt get any posts. i made topics, and posted on them and i didint get any posts. now i post here and i get posts

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

Well normally it would automatically raise, but sometimes it takes a while and doesn't add automatically, probably lagging a bit, so you have to wait a bit before your count will start to go up.
That, and maybe your posts are getting deleted(spam posts).
Also I'm not sure if Forum Game Posts add, I would think they would, but since it is a 'Zero AP' Forum it may not.

Taishee
Taishee
77 posts
Shepherd

thanks. but i have another question. how do i earn merits?

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

The forum games section doesn't count for AP and so it doesn't count for post's either.I hope this helps answer your question.

Taishee
Taishee
77 posts
Shepherd

yes it helps, but how do i earn merits?
also, how can i tell the difference between AP and non-AP forums?

Ratzyx
Ratzyx
3 posts
Peasant

eh ok! it says &quotosting help" and i NEED help! i dunno if you can give any help on sonny 4 me cus i cant save! i saved a awesome guardian lvl 10 and next day it was gone! i haved same computer, i knew that i have saved. so wats happening?

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Merits are earned from making really well thought out comments for games that are well written.

Taishee
Taishee
77 posts
Shepherd

well, did you enable cookies? cuz if not, it wont work

Taishee
Taishee
77 posts
Shepherd

also, whats the differance between serfs, squires, knights, etc?
I know they are ranks, but how do you get to those ranks?

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

Well...it didn't mean THAT kind of 'Posting Help', meant 'Help with POSTING' lol.

So yeah, you probably forgot to enable cookies, or it was a glitch o_o

For AP, Non-AP forums, the only Forum on Armourgames that DOES NOT give out Armour Points is the Forum Games, and it apparently doesn't give out posts to your Post Count either.

For Merits, they're earned through writing a well thought-out comment, usually about a paragraph of why you liked it/didn't like about it, what could it add, glitches, stuff like that. For more tips and information on Merits, click here.

Taishee
Taishee
77 posts
Shepherd

thanks dude.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

To get ranks, you need to get more Armour Points, the entire list of ranks(Wood, Silver, and Gold for ea.) and how to get more Armour Points is listed here along with a lot of other information about Armourgames' Rules, Features, ect.

Showing 1-13 of 13