ForumsWEPRlegal drug, not unlike heroine

9 2862
th3pr3tz3l
th3pr3tz3l
189 posts
Nomad

Alright I am looking for help here. I heard on Global British Columbia news, a story about a drug that is finding its way around Canada

It's affects are virtually the same as heroine and it is just as addictive. And it is completely legal. Apparently it is, like its cousins, extracted from the opium flower.

But I have searched and searched to no avail for information on this drug. I saw the story about it on the news program Global BC, but since it was television I don't even know how to spell it's name!!

Apparently it is sold in stores, often to truckers, in a powder form. 10 bucks for 10 grams. You mix it into a drink, drink up, and you might as well taking heroine.

It is pronounced doe-bay. I have searched the website, but they I can't find video of past news programs shown, and they do not keep anything like a transcript of the shows, at least on the internet.

I am very curious to find out how a drug like this can be legal. And am hoping others will be curious enough to attempt to find information on it.

As far as I know it os legal in Canada, I cannot say anything for the United States.

Is anyone else curious enough to attempt to find out more? It might be harder because most people on here are American and this might only be legal in Canada.

• 9 Replies
KiLLaH1234567
KiLLaH1234567
248 posts
Nomad

You know all drugs are legal in Swizerland. And anyone can drink. And prostitution is legal. Which is why
Swizerland = Heaven

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

Now there's a place to send the hippies at lol

Swizerland is a true free country

tempo013
tempo013
581 posts
Nomad

i thought that was just in Amsterdam?

darkd00m
darkd00m
505 posts
Nomad

it might be legeal in CANADA!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!? ... i dont feel safe anymore, even if it was true. but i dont think theyll put it in on canada, i have found a new task to look up, thnx for the info about this drug

thelistman
thelistman
1,416 posts
Shepherd

Well, I think all drugs should be legal. But if you're worried about it, don't worry, it will be banned soon enough. New drugs are always being made. But it takes the government a couple of years to get the info, research, and facts about it. I remember ecstasy used to be advertised in magazines when it first came out. It wasn't illegal, so they could advertise all they wanted. Once congressmen found out what ecstasy really did, they immediately banned it. If there is a new drug like this, it will be illegal in the western hemisphere very quickly.

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

It sounds like you are talking about some kind of energy powder. I am interested, I'll have to dig into this some. What is the name of the drug? I know some that give you a rush of energy, but not like Heroine.

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

There is a powder substance called Red Line that gives you a high kind of like heroine, but it is not addicting, and it doesn't damage you internally.

th3pr3tz3l
th3pr3tz3l
189 posts
Nomad

I don't know the name of the drug, that is one of the problems. It is pronounced boe-day. I've tried multiple ways of spelling it, bodai, bodei, etc. to no avail. I'm no sure if it is an energy pwoder. The high was described as virtually the same as heroine, and just as addictive.

Now the reason this is big is because it is legal in a country like Canada. And it comes form the opium plant, so you think it would be just as illgeal as other drugs from that plant.

I don't believe it is an energy powder, although it is being taken by truckers. I believe a Canadian organization, an Indian trucking association of some kind has warned its member sabout the drug. Although once again, being a televised news story, they didn't give many specifics, like the exact name of this organziation.

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

energy powder

Heroine does not give you a burst of energy. That's cocaine. Heroine is a downer. I think it should be made illegal if it's like heroine.
Showing 1-9 of 9