ForumsSupport ForumArmatar Contest?

23 3779
ybom
ybom
144 posts
Nomad

I think it would be nice to have a weekly(or daily or monthy) contest for all ArmorGames users to come up with an innovative new Armatar that fit in with the current style that Armatars are.

I'm not sure about rewards, but I'm sure armor points aren't too out of line. Maybe something else since armor points are typically used for Armatars, like a special title/color on the forums.

• 23 Replies
Drognar
Drognar
534 posts
Nomad

An unoffical contest would kind of suck though, if its offical people can probably actually use the winning armatar and may something else(not AP)

Drognar
Drognar
534 posts
Nomad

ahem, when said something else, I was talking about the winner, probably should be like armatar making badge, or something.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

That would be awesome. The prize could be that the winner gets their armatar on AG and depending on what it is, they make 2 more armatars to go with it and they're put for a certain amount of AP.

Girl_Power
Girl_Power
379 posts
Peasant

Yea that would be really cool I am just so bad at art thats the only problem for me!

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

If you can't draw (raises hand) you can still judge the drawings that artistic people make.

Helrayser
Helrayser
475 posts
Peasant

that would be cool, I think the prize should be 50-100 depending on how much people like it

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

50-100 AP? I don't think you should get AP for winning this contest. Like I said before, the prize should just be getting your armatar on AG and maybe getting to make more armatars.

ybom
ybom
144 posts
Nomad

I was just thinking that this contest would bring people to ArmorGames. Get your friends to come here and post in this topic if you want to see this happen, me thinks.

Showing 16-23 of 23