Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

More Games.

Thread Locked

Posted Feb 13, '08 at 4:39pm

emptyclayjar

emptyclayjar

3 posts

There is a need for someone in Armor Games to go around to other sites and to try and get the games on here.  This site is great and if there were more games on here it could be one of the best.  Try onemorelevel.com

Posted Feb 13, '08 at 5:01pm

NoNameC68

NoNameC68

5,071 posts

Knight

It is up to the person who makes the game to post their games on armorgames or not. If there are some games that you would like to see on armorgames.com then ask the creator of the game yourself if they would mind sending their game to armorgames.

Posted Feb 13, '08 at 6:33pm

firetail_madness

firetail_madness

19,843 posts

the problem is, we don't know how many games there are on this website.

Posted Feb 13, '08 at 8:22pm

aquoua

aquoua

8 posts

there was many befor it change. but i think they errase them and keep few of them before we can make profile ect...

Posted Feb 13, '08 at 8:30pm

firetail_madness

firetail_madness

19,843 posts

I don't follow you aquoua

Posted Feb 13, '08 at 9:05pm

DanielMcNeely

DanielMcNeely

241 posts

Administrator

There are currently 600+ games on the site. If there are games you'd like to see on the site, then like NoName said, make sure to contact the author and ask him to upload!

:D

Posted Feb 13, '08 at 10:05pm

firetail_madness

firetail_madness

19,843 posts

aren't you the owner of armorgames? Shouldn't you know how mych there are?

Posted Feb 13, '08 at 11:26pm

RaptorExx

RaptorExx

2,230 posts

XD, well you would robably lose track firetail! I mean would you actually sit there and count them? Besides it doesn't really matter to me how many there are, or rdoes it matter?
O.o

Posted Feb 14, '08 at 1:17pm

emptyclayjar

emptyclayjar

3 posts

Thanks for the idea of contacting the owner of the games.  I would like armorgames to become a fantastic site.  I do like the chages and aditions made so far.

Posted Feb 14, '08 at 1:32pm

Asherlee

Asherlee

5,189 posts

Knight

600 games is a lot. Plus the site is still new. Give it time!