ForumsSupport ForumMore Games.

10 4939
emptyclayjar
emptyclayjar
3 posts
Nomad

There is a need for someone in Armor Games to go around to other sites and to try and get the games on here. This site is great and if there were more games on here it could be one of the best. Try onemorelevel.com

• 10 Replies
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

It is up to the person who makes the game to post their games on armorgames or not. If there are some games that you would like to see on armorgames.com then ask the creator of the game yourself if they would mind sending their game to armorgames.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

the problem is, we don't know how many games there are on this website.

aquoua
aquoua
8 posts
Nomad

there was many befor it change. but i think they errase them and keep few of them before we can make profile ect...

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

I don't follow you aquoua

DannyAG
DannyAG
229 posts
Shepherd

There are currently 600+ games on the site. If there are games you'd like to see on the site, then like NoName said, make sure to contact the author and ask him to upload!

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

aren't you the owner of armorgames? Shouldn't you know how mych there are?

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

XD, well you would robably lose track firetail! I mean would you actually sit there and count them? Besides it doesn't really matter to me how many there are, or rdoes it matter?
O.o

emptyclayjar
emptyclayjar
3 posts
Nomad

Thanks for the idea of contacting the owner of the games. I would like armorgames to become a fantastic site. I do like the chages and aditions made so far.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

600 games is a lot. Plus the site is still new. Give it time!

Paba16
Paba16
234 posts
Nomad

its actually 616 as of feb 14

Showing 1-10 of 10