ForumsSupport ForumPlease...

19 4309
KiLLaH1234567
KiLLaH1234567
248 posts
Nomad

Can you please remove the ad at the top of some pages that when your mouse goes over it yells "SAY SOMETHING! What?" It's very annoying when I'm listening to a song or trying to enjoy readng someones post. I would be much obliged if it was removed.

-KiLLaH1234567

• 19 Replies
plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

I don't think any of the ads would be removed. Try adblocker.

MyNameIsZain
MyNameIsZain
464 posts
Nomad

please report this to a mod or admin, or click contact us, plus its an ad, it can not be removed.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

I agree, it gets pretty annoying. Since I got adblocker, I've blocked like every ad I saw, and I never hear it now, so I think it'll help you out.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

If you want to get rid of it get Ad Blocker but AG will not get rid of it for you I am telling you that!

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

I use Adblocker sometimes, but it doesn't really annoy me, I gigel a few times.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

Oh wow I hate that ad, it's probably the worst thing I've ever seen, especially since it's so loud even when the volumes down o_o

It won't go away, either learn to Mute(like I did), or try Adblocker cause that thing ain't moving...
neither will those ads hovering over and below the games that you always click when frantically playing Bubble Tanks 2(and many more...)

The_Idea_Men
The_Idea_Men
102 posts
Nomad

i don't know if it'll get relegated or removed, but i know what ad you're talking about and it scares the hell out me every time. imnot expecting my computer to yell at me then suddenly and with- OH SHIT. what the hell was that? i just plotzed myself.

i think that ads with sound should be banned not only here, but across the internet. someone please pass this along to al gore.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

@Draky I told you how todo BB Code in oyur about on your profile.

Hmm Ad Blocker is working for me so far!

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

I think that ads with sound should be banned not only here, but across the internet.

Nay with that, while ads like this should definatly be banned(I've had same experiances as you, middle of the night, forget the volumes up, go to switch to that game you're playing when AG is dead, and BAM! Not fun.). Besides the fact that ads give money, you know, advertising and such, I like them cause I've found some good things on them, mostly games but there've been other things besides ga....yeah, just games =o
TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

I have not seen one single ad on a site since I got ABP (Ad blocker plus). I love how it is free and you don't even have to do anything.

purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

here is an idea turn your volume down turn it up for the games if you must but I think this is the best solution

The_Idea_Men
The_Idea_Men
102 posts
Nomad

ive found some good fun things from the ads too. but i did it by reading them. not listening to them. thats why the sound element should be abolished.

seriously, if anyone is hanging out with bono this week tell him to tell al gore that. i hear they hang out a lot. polishing peace prizes and shit like that.

Helrayser
Helrayser
475 posts
Peasant

it does get annoying, but get adblocker or just don't put your mosue up there lol

Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

Just and adblocker or don't put your mouse there, lol. It's really simple...

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Those ads I believe are actually quite random, so they either take it all off, or let it all stay.

Sorry about that.

Showing 1-15 of 19